Yoga With Adriene YWA 30 Day Challenge

13»

Replies

• WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Well done KurumiSophia! And take it easy on that knee. It's not meant to hurt - just challenge...
    Oh, and I hope people don't mind, but I decided to set up a group - and sent you all an invitation. Feel free to ignore it if it's not helpful for you at this time. :blush:

Oh my knee is already damaged due to being hit by a car so I'm used to it doing stupid stuff that annoys me to death.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    I'm starting it today,did you guys start Day one-Ease into it or just Day 1 ?

I hit day one on day one and have followed from there. Even my small human likes to do it with me.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    I missed a couple of days due to weather and power outages, but instead of just continuing along not doing it I started back up and completed day 5 and was it every worth it! I don't realize how much it helps to ground me and improve my mood until I miss a few days. So I'll keep trucking along, I'll just end it a little after January!
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    I 've done day 1 today and I really liked it! I will definitely carry on. I normally do stress release 20 min yoga with my little one but I'm sure she ll live this one too.
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    How's day 2 for you and little @passenger79? Day 10 done. Feeling good... B)
  • bosskitty
    bosskitty Posts: 37 Member
    I plan on starting it soon! Just a little behind everyone else!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    A pal just showed me this thread. I started her first 30 day program in December and switched to her new one on the 1st/2nd. Have managed not to miss any so far. Been loving my new daily yoga. The bright spot of each day.
  • skinnyrev2b
    Me too runrachellerun! And good stuff Bosskitty!
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    How's day 2 for you and little @passenger79? Day 10 done. Feeling good... B)

I am really enjoying it ! It's not too difficult and it's so relaxing . I will be trying it with little one over next few days, she is being referred to have her hearing checked ( possible tinnitus) and I 've read that yoga and meditation can help .

Do you tend to do it morning or evenings ?
  • skinnyrev2b
    Nice! I do afternoons mostly, as that fits my schedule. (I work from home). Hope the little one's hearing test goes well. I have hearing aids now after progressive hearing loss (I'm 38). I've found them really helpful, quick(ish) to get used to, and I can pretty much ignore the fact that they're there now. I can even do headstand (practice) in them!
  • skinnyrev2b
    Day 12 done, as well as 14k steps.
  • Bann554
    Bann554 Posts: 44 Member
    Yes. I joined her dedicate 30 Day Yoga Journey. Yesterday was day 1 and I did it. I plan on continuing. :)