Sweet n sour detoxification juice

I made a juice full of superfoods that aid in detoxification such as lemon, grapefruit, orange juice, and apple cider vinegar and cinnamon. I added a packet of stevia and 2 Tbsp honey to balance the sour taste. Honey is a natural antioxidant and cinnamon helps with detoxification and the balancing of blood sugar levels! Add water!

Replies

• 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    edited December 2017
    Erm I'll pass

Why?? I am SURE this has been scientifically proven and studied by many many doctors! :D:D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Can't we at least wait until January 2nd to start with the "detox" threads...?

apparently not!
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    edited December 2017
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Can't we at least wait until January 2nd to start with the "detox" threads...?

apparently not!

Wait... should we consider this to be the 1st post on detox of the new year since it is so close, or do we HAVE to wait until Jan 1? Or is this like the pre-new years eve detox post?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,899 Member
    I can see how it would by possibly vomiting....yuck!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Ancient wisdom tells us that citrus foods alkanize the blood. Not really but they don’t fit in a wOo recipe.

Honey is just sugars. No antioxidants that I can think of.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Honey and hot water is great when you have a cough though. Feels good on the throat.

Add a touch of lemon for the vit c. And to cut through the sweetness a little

And fresh ginger and turmeric.