2.5 year transformation +33 lbs.

Options
first pic is june 2015 when i first started lifting @6' 147 lbs, didn't think i looked that bad at the time lol second is October 2017 @ 171, and last is current @ 180. hoping to hit 190 before i cut in the spring.
ds2a6fk6kerr.jpg
xbo7ygnrs5xc.jpg
tqh7ykizqg32.jpg

Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Great gains with out putting on too
    Much fat
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job. My hubby was your size when younger (the starting size). He lifted 6 days a week for years and finally had gotten to a place he liked. In his head he sometimes still sees the "skinny kid" so that takes time to get past. Great job sticking to it.
  • 99JT
    99JT Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    had no problem with the way I looked back then now I still feel small and look back and can't even imagine being like that again. It amazes me that I probably getting around 2000-2500 calories at most (never tracked them before) and allways maintained the same weight but when I tried to gain weight it takes me 4000 which it took me over a year to find out.
  • Fitness_and_FODMAP
    Options
    Looking fine, you've done an amazing job of redefining your physique ... Well done B)
  • ajayparamesh
    ajayparamesh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    99JT wrote: »
    had no problem with the way I looked back then now I still feel small and look back and can't even imagine being like that again. It amazes me that I probably getting around 2000-2500 calories at most (never tracked them before) and allways maintained the same weight but when I tried to gain weight it takes me 4000 which it took me over a year to find out.

Congratulations!

May I ask, how many calories above your calorie maintenance level is your daily intake now?
  • 99JT
    edited December 2017
    Options
    My maintance is around 3500-3750 I'm currently getting at least 4000 a day I would say more like 4250 on average. Its like a full time job between cooking and eating.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    You've had amazing progress! Looking forward to seeing that additional 10 lbs!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Great dedication and transformation! Impressive work.
  • 99JT
    Options
    Thanks. Still nowhere where I wan to be but making progress.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    good for you! Nice work!
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    those are big gains. well done.
  • 99JT
    Options
    up to 186. been sick so i haven't been hitting my calories.

kbmj4ahbd9wy.jpg
    25wrrwgbv75u.jpg
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What's your work out routine and diet like? Good progress! I need to work on my back more so by my shoulder blades/scapular region?
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    We're very similar! I started around 2013-2014 and I was around 135-140 lbs. Currently I'm close to 180 lbs at 14-15% body fat. My goal is to be 180-185 lbs at sub 10% but I want to see how big I can get before I cut because I cut before and went back down to 160 lbs which looked good but too small for me.
  • 99JT
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    What's your work out routine and diet like? Good progress! I need to work on my back more so by my shoulder blades/scapular region?

here is a link to my current routine im on the 5 day split.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172565211

basically on a see food diet i aim for 4000 cals minimum and 250g protein its not all good quality food but its pretty hard for me to get over 4k.