What’s your favorite exercise or body part to hit in the gym?

Options
13»

Replies

• kalkal81
    kalkal81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back, biceps and legs!!! 2 days a week for each is my new schedule:)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Triceps,biceps and calves

Oh and deadlifts
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Old School Pull-Ups
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I love a good back workout, for sure, especially via gentle, slow horseback riding. To my bad back, it feels like a nice massage from the inside out as the muscles gently stretch and move to the rhythm that they’re supposed to instead of staying cramped all the time.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I like the rowing machine and weights.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts.

I have a thing for heavy leg extensions though. They make me happy.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Running and lunges
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Old School Pull-Ups

Me too. Not those flopping like a fish out of water kipping kind.....the old school kind that build muscle and make you strong.
  • Glamourbysophia
    Glamourbysophia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Shoulders
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love clean and pressing a single kettle bell ... just because it destroys one side of the body all in one go, it punishes the legs after squatting as you clean it, then your abs and obliques kick in and as you start to press it you can see the entire side of your body start to engage and flex the triceps, bicepts, lats, delts, pecs and at full extension with a great hunk of iron wobling slightly above you head and you glutes clenched you can bring it all down again

20 mins of pain later and my body, I swear is twice the size, it vasculates me like no other move
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I love working legs, squats/leg press/leg extension are my favourite workouts to do
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Chest is my go to exercises. But to feel a quick pump, shoulders, biceps, triceps.
  • jiggyj9
    jiggyj9 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Back! I'm able to sculpt it more than any other body part and I feel strong and powerful