Anyone morbidly obese?

Options
13»

Replies

• Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was 310 lbs at my biggest. I'm not exactly mr. slim at the moment but I know what it's like to be there. Making small but long-lasting changes can be the key to success for some people rather than forcing yourself to do something you don't like.
  • lay011
    lay011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started last year around 40 BMI (which is just barely morbidly obese) and got under 35 BMI only to regain some of it. I am currently at BMI of 35.2. When I started I had vicious acid reflux that would wake me in the middle of the night and that has gone away almost completely so losing just a small percentage does seem to help. I am back at it again this year and hoping to become "overweight" rather than obese. Best of luck to everyone!
  • anniekaypants
    anniekaypants Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I’m 5’8 and weigh 315. All of my daughters school parents are floored when they learn what I weigh. I can tell it’s creeping up as I’ve noticed I’ve become mouth breather at night. I’m tired of leaving my pants undone so I can tie my shoes as I sit at the top of the stairs and use my sock to pull my ankle towards me to put on my shoes. It has to stop. I’m 45 this year and can’t continue this way.

Girlfriend, I feel you. I’m 5’8” and started at 220 with about 60lbs to lose. I’m 40. I work for a company that is an outdoor tourism business . I’m totally the fat kid in the office. I’m sick and tired of not being able to breathe while tying my shoes. I want to feel free again! I’ve lost 12 so far. Can’t wait to lose more.