WOMAN 218 POUNDS & GOAL 150! LETS DO THIS!

Options

Replies

• nickyps
    nickyps Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi... I have similar goals too. I'm new to MFP so would love to connect with others for support. I'm currently sitting around 96kg (211lbs) and would ideally like to return to about 70kg (155lbs).
  • Jennypink28
    Jennypink28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here!! I'm 33yrs old 202lbs! Goal 126lbs by the end of the yr! I'm 5"2!! This is my first time I have the courage to look for support. I have been having this app for years but never stuck around! I believe this is my year for a healthier me!! I have no clue how to send requests???
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 221, target is 145
  • sammyosborn
    sammyosborn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals, I'm 216lbs and want to be 140!
  • fitnessjen9
    fitnessjen9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Interested in joining! :)
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Please add me would love to join. I am 212 and the last time I was that weight I was pregnant... I have never been this heavy with out a reason... I would soooooo love to be 150 again....
  • LittleNurseyRach
    LittleNurseyRach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    28 yo 5’1” currently 211 with a goal of 150! Add me :)
  • Ettieas
    Ettieas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can count me in if you'll have me! 23yo 5'4" currently 220lb heading towards a 130lb goal :)
  • kel291980
    kel291980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me? I'm a mom of two looking for some accountability! I'm at 259 with a goal of 160.
  • staceyzoller
    staceyzoller Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! 223 with a 150 goal. Really need support!
  • Buttrflichiki21
    Buttrflichiki21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm currently 230 and my goal weight is also 150! I struggle a lot with motivation and would love to be added to a group of friend's lists who have similar goals as myself!
  • kkbooth01
    kkbooth01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    This is my first time joining a support group. I need help and support. Please add me. I am 208 and would like to get to 150.
  • loumoon5
    loumoon5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a support group that will help me reach my interim goal of 160 by July (currently 198). I've been maintaining around 195 but I gained 3 pounds over the holidays. I'm going to Florida this summer and I want to healthy enough to keep up with my kids at Disneyworld.
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals too, currently at 224 lbs. Great to know I'm not alone! Good luck everyone :)
  • _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! if there's a group, please add me. Sent a bunch of FR too :)
  • delena_indar
    delena_indar Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Exactly me! And I really need the support.. every year I say I'll lost it and now I'm at my biggest and heaviest. Please feel free to add me!
  • tash881
    tash881 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is exactly where I am currently at. I've yo-yo'd the last few years from 185-235, but 150 has always been the goal.
  • Girlpowerforlife119
    Options
    Let's help each other anyone can add me .
  • Jupie2013
    Jupie2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group, I am 200 pounds with 150 as a goal weight this year. Let me know how I can join the group