WOMAN 218 POUNDS & GOAL 150! LETS DO THIS!

Options

Replies

• schen503
    schen503 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal. Currently, I'm at 187.40. I want to get down to 150 lbs. Please add my name to your list too. Tks.
  • wildmtsky
    wildmtsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals and in desperate need of support and accountability group. I am 2 months PPD and ate nothing but sugar this pregnancy. I am now hovering around 225 lbs and my goal is 155. I am 3 days into my diet basically a modified paleo with no added sugar but I have lentils, barley and cheese. Please friend me on here! :)
  • sheloco89
    sheloco89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! Similar goal! We can cheer each other on.
  • literallyhavenoidea
    Options
    I have a very similar goal! I'm 212 with a goal of 150! Over half way there with 68 lost already :) I would love to talk to people with a similar goals to mine! Feel free to add me
  • ltfitz89
    ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here! I lost 55lbs a few years ago and fading it all back plus more when I moved 800 miles from home. Looking to find motivational friends and help others reach their goal! Add me!
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    almost the same goal here also
    I am almost 7 months in loss has been very slow the last few weeks with all the holiday food but I am averaging a lb lost every 6-7 days
    I do not eat completely clean , I refuse to give up coffee and an occasional drink I try hard to eat whole foods and not overdo sugar . I work out at home ( I have some used exercise equipment) I was taking zumba but a groin pull and an old ankle injury were making that hard for me , so I gave that up till spring
    I did 1100 cal the first few months but I was feeling too restricted so I do 1480+ with 1480 my goal and additional calories as I feel I have earned from exercise . today I did 30 min extra because I got into the dark chocolate

start weight 226
    goal weight 150
    current weight 187 39 lbs lost so far
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I’m 190 wanting 140 but really struggling with motivation 3 very good days it’s Friday and I want a fry up this morning and prosecco
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals and having. A TERRIBLE time with motivation! Feel free to add ladies
  • cricket_hackmann
    cricket_hackmann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to get to 150 too...please feel free to add me.
  • Jessiedawn3
    Jessiedawn3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 217 with a goal of 150... Please feel free to add me too!
  • CaVaChick
    CaVaChick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Similar goals to reach. Trying to get to a healthier weight to keep up with my two Toddlers. I'm 5'9, 226lbs, and will be aiming for 150 lbs. Would love to join. <3:)
  • llfishy90
    llfishy90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! 232 with a first goal weight of 175.
    Feel free to add me!
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, as of this morning I'm 216lbs. When I started my new "lifestyle" on Nov 9th, I was 228. I've been lifting heavy with a bit of cardio at least 4 x per week and I'm completely addicted. My eating could be a bit better... however I've lost 12lbs in 2 months doing what I'm doing, which I think is pretty ok! Plus the "gains" I'm seeing as far as my strengh goes is unreal.... I will never, ever go back to my fast food eating, couch potato ways again! This is too good! I moved to a beach town this past year so one of my goals is to finally feel comfortable and confident in a bikini! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a little under 40 I want to kick off. Motivation buddies!
  • Witchywonder427
    Witchywonder427 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I started out in May of 2017 at 299 lbs. Decided it was time for a change. Have logged in daily since. Had gotten down to a 86 lb loss until the dang holidays. I ended up gainng 5 back. Thankfully I'm almost back to my original loss. But I'm having a very difficult time really getting back in the swing of it all. I'm currently down to 215 and have a goal of 199. That will put me at 100 lbs gone. Once I get to that point I will more than likely extend my goal further. I'm looking for more MFP friends to help motivate and share ideas. Feel free to send me a request. That offer is open to everyone. The more support and ideas the better!
  • colocortz
    colocortz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! 200 lbs goal is 150 by next NYE. I neeeeeed accountability! Add me!
  • LFQdino
    LFQdino Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could add me? I have a goal of 140 lbs that I've never reached. I share my weight loss wins with my friends and they think I'm boasting. I just need some motivation and support (and accountability when I eat poorly or gain).
  • wedebianca71
    wedebianca71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of the bunch of great women that can achieve anything! Used to be a pretty fit crossfitter, but had to stop due to illness. Gained about 60 lbs. I'm about 220 lbs now and ready to get back on track and get to 170 as a first goal. I have never dieted without extensive physical activities, which I cannot do anymore. Good luck to all of you strong women and let's support each other!
  • zbernie
    zbernie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. Did y’all notice we are all saying the same thing? I just have to realize this is a way of life, not a diet...
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ah my goal is a little similar. 205 and I’d like to be 155 or so. I know I can do it, I’ve done it before. Keeping it off is the worst lol