What r we eating for breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• pauley692017
    pauley692017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Coffee with creamer (three cups), and a small sliver of aged cheddar cheese.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Mushroom and ham omelette, 1/2 avocado, mix of kiwi, strawberries, mango, and banana, toast with butter.
  • refugeefromkekistan
    Options
    Overnight oats is the best, it's become my staple. In the morning I mix in proten powder, flax seeds, some shredded ginger, nutmeg, greek yogurt and some fruit, it's so damn good.
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have become so dependent on breakfast sandwiches and I am trying to find different things to try. Once I get back on my trip i want to see how many different breakfasts I can try or create. Something a little different every day.
  • stacilynn84
    stacilynn84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Two poached eggs on sprouted wheat pocket bread sprinkled with a touch of parm cheese with some leftover asparagus!! Yum!!!!
    smqzedsdwdwf.jpg
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today was banana pancakes!
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This morning I had https://alyssascookies.com/products/healthy-vegan-bites for breakfast. Yes, cookies for breakfast, don't judge me.
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    it was 430am, a million sleeping kids upstairs so it was 2 weetbix and a super strong coffee, now off to work. Where's the tired emoji?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a Birthday cake Quest bar.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    jimmy dean's breakfast sandwich... egg white, turkey sausage and cheese on an english muffin. 65 seconds in the microwave and can eat it on way to work. Non work days I add some cut up strawberries and banana. Seems to be working so far and definitely better than the two donuts I was grabbing at Dunkin Donuts.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    For whoever's posting the woo, you know it's taken as a negative?
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Yoplait yogurt and a Kind protein bar.
  • Greybeard51
    Greybeard51 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I frequently have a peanut butter sandwich (one pice of whole wheat bread) and decaf coffee. Holds me till late afternoon
  • nickhinds88
    nickhinds88 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Different everyday. Today I had an omelette which consisted of 2 eggs half cup egg whites and a bunch of spinach and two slices of wonder bread. Tommorow I'm having vanilla cake proats: 60 grams quick oats cooked then add 8 grams sfff vanilla pudding mix and a scoop of pes select gourmet vanilla and sweetener dash of vanilla extract mix thouroghly and refrigate over night.