Can’t search food

Options

Replies

• gillianwheeldon
    gillianwheeldon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It seems to be working intermittently at the moment. The search all foods option is not working consistently. Fix it please!
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was having issues from my phone yesturday as well! Simple stuff that I know would normally show up was not! It would bring up other stuff though. Maybe just a glitch. Or something got switched when I got my new phone saturday.
  • Jill2810
    Jill2810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issues - both on my iphone and windows computer - cannot find pistachio nuts and when I tried to add they are already there.
  • KristaMac88
    Options
    I just tried to type in "instant oatmeal" on the desktop and it came up with nothing..lol
  • erinmc1986
    erinmc1986 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if theres a system outage or something?
    I can't get it to work on my desktop or phone this morning.
  • peterhealey1
    peterhealey1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here- can't find simple things like "egg" or "banana" in any part of the database, including when I try to create a recipe. I'm on a Mac, using WiFi.
  • betscolby
    betscolby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also unable to search the database for new items. Turning cellular off and on again does not work.
  • Adele3110
    Adele3110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just reading through these as Ive been having the same problem. I turned WiFi off and used 4g and it works. Seems to be a problem when on WiFi 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KristaMac88
    Options
    Im on a desktop top with all other internet working fine and this week it is still not working. The searching for food is working. Its the add food button that wont work.
  • insidethebox
    insidethebox Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Like the others I can't find any foods in the database. When I search I get the message "No results found". I tried reinstalling the app, and switching data (cell) access off and on again - did not fix the issue.

I'm using MyFitnessPal on an Android phone (v 6.0.1). I can search OK using via the website https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calorie-chart-nutrition-facts
  • lorimcneil6
    lorimcneil6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also having trouble searching the data base for new foods. I just get “no results found”. I have turned wifi off and on and have tried just data and still nothing. Has anyone been able to fix theirs? I am using IPhone X. Thanks
  • bigal622
    bigal622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same search issue as others here. I just upgraded to the latest version of MFP for iPhone and now it won’t find basic foods. I am ready to switch to a new app if this cant be resolved soon.
  • calyx910
    calyx910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here went to search for steak and nada I also went to add in the same lunch I have pretty much every day and it won’t add it to my diary
  • khosac
    khosac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto - I tried to search for "steak" on my iPhone app and it came up empty. I'm aware of the "search all" option after your recents/favs. The search functionality worked fine on my iPhone yesterday, but not today. I had to log into my Win10 laptop and do it there.
  • abortone25
    abortone25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I notice this post ends in April but I am having this issue now and also the camera won't work either. Did any of you solve this issue or did it just correct itself?
  • PrimeAesthetic
    PrimeAesthetic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the issue still and that's with my android app and in the web browser. Tons of different foods that I know are there do not show up.
  • urnmywy
    urnmywy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, it worked yesterday and today the search all, won't even find strawberries
  • honorgirl73
    honorgirl73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue. So annoying!! Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve used the app for years, this issue just started today.
  • betzyrama
    betzyrama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is happening on my phone and my main page won't even load on the desktop version.
  • janeford9023
    janeford9023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having same issue. App has worked fine for months; now when I try searching for any food, get "no results found" same thing happens when I log in to desk top. Also had difficulty logging in. what's going on?