How did you stop consuming processed sugar?

Options
13»

Replies

• kellyflaca
    kellyflaca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Up your fat intake which helps to curb cravings and add fruit to your meals. I have learned to really love fruit and I don’t crave processed sugar the way I used to.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    kimhski1 wrote: »
    I've done a couple Whole30's and found there is sugar added to just about EVERYTHING! It's absurd. I always read the ingredients. Just because the label says 0g of sugar doesn't mean there hasn't been some added. For me, I'm a total candy/sweet junky. I have to reduce carbs and really cut back/remove added sugars to lose weight. If I'm really in a funk, one square of high quality dark chocolate (75% or higher) does the trick. I discovered organic tisano cacao tea and that is my go to every time first. It's cacao pods that you brew like tea. I don't use any creamer/milk/sweetener and it smells/tastes like hot chocolate cake. I've purchased on Amazon and that brand was good but my favorite is from Capital Teas.

If the label says 0g sugar, there is no sugar in it. If there is added sugar, it will be reflected in the total grams of sugar listed in the nutritional information.