Looking for friends losing 50-100lbs ❤️

Options
Hi I’m kate currently weighing in at 150lbs overweight. I’ve been heavy all my life but now being only 22 and almost 300lbs I’m done giving up and quitting. I’m just looking for people to chat with to keep each other motivated and on track. I feel like I’m going through withdrawals from sugar and all the food I used to love. I’m a notorious snacker but it’s been 8 days since I’ve stopped I feel worse than I did when I was eating all the time but I know in due time it will pass.
I read this quote it only takes 21 days to make a habit, so I’m hoping it’s the same with kicking it

Replies

• karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have to lose at least 50 lbs, so feel free to Friend me. Good for you for recognizing you need to make a change when you are still young....it is so much harder to change habits as life goes on. You can do it!
  • taraf33
    taraf33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have to lose over 50 as well! Friend me!
  • amybuckle1
    amybuckle1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiya Same here over 50llbs to lose, feel free to add me I'm active everyday and encouraging as I can be. Good luck!xx
  • Cyclone2011
    Cyclone2011 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose. Feel free to add
  • NThomas47
    NThomas47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Guys, Me too!! I have 50 to lose and am looking for friends to encourage and motivate along the way!! Add me please :)
  • cdrakulich
    cdrakulich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose, as well. Please add me to the group!
  • janebegins
    janebegins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm aiming to lose 70 lbs, anyone can friend me :)
  • summerkatrina07
    summerkatrina07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in a very similar place!! I’m 22 as well and have been overweight most of my life, but I’m at my heaviest now at 240 pounds. I’m a frequent snacked too and I’ve found that to be the most difficult thing to stop, as well as controlling how much I eat because I have a tendency to really overeat
  • arianajaay
    arianajaay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 67 to lose ! I'd appreciate the friendship and support.
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    I have to loose 45 pounds so you can add me if you like
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me too! :) Add me :)
  • LilMamaz707
    LilMamaz707 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey girl! I too am hoping to lose about 50-80 pounds. I have started the keto diet today fully committed to eating healthy and trying to not be so self conscious. I have also struggled with my weight ever since I was a kid, but I am hoping to make the change this year. Add me :)
  • chargeddartxo
    chargeddartxo Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose at least 100 lbs! I'm about 270-280 lbs now (depending on what I eat the night before I weigh in) and want to get back to the weight I was at in 2012 which was about 175. Feel free to add me :)
  • sandewal
    sandewal Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Going for 40 here. Lost 80lbs and gained 40 back so need to shed it again. Got a little lazy but no more! I started on Herbalife and its been pretty great. Supportive people and if you can control the snacking its worth it and you burn through pounds like crazy.
  • goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do too! Feel free to add me.
  • manj2018
    manj2018 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 66 lbs to lose and totally understand where you are coming from. At the age of 55 with high blood pressure I have to drop the weight this time. Please feel free to add add.
  • dodge7783
    dodge7783 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 144 lbs to lose & struggled all my life. Please add me. We can motivate each other! Let's do this!
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have lost a lot, gained some but still have about between 70-90lbs left to lose to reach my goal weight, always looking for more friends, feel free to add me and anyone else on here ^_^
  • mz_trish
    mz_trish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I understand. I have been heavy since I was in 2nd grade. I have PCOS and I will be trying the keto lifestyle since maybe it can help with hormones and weight loss.

My goal is to lose 170 pounds...let's do this!!! :):)
  • loumoon5
    loumoon5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 70 pounds over my ideal weight. I'm with you!