Looking for friends losing 50-100lbs ❤️

Replies

• jduane9109
    jduane9109 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, Kate! I'm Jessica and have a similar problem! I'm 26 (almost 27). I just recently joins MPG. I've been overweight since 5th grade and everytime I seem to get on the right track, I lose my way. I'm currently 280 pounds and trying to lose 100 pounds as well. My weakness is sugary snacks or carb loaded foods. I LOVE chocolate milk and doughnuts especially. However, I'm slowly kicking those habits and am calorie counting these days. It's tough because I'm used to consuming probably 3000 calories a day and habe cut back to under 2000. So right now, I'm always feeling hungry. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • Colindavies01
    Colindavies01 Posts: 2 Member
    I have just started today and need to lose 58 pounds. Add me everyone. Will be great to share support.
  • amh927
    amh927 Posts: 33 Member
    I have 100 to lose. Sounds so insurmountable so my first goal is 12 lbs!
  • kylewilmott343
    kylewilmott343 Posts: 14 Member
    I got about 70 to loose
  • mccallisterkari
    mccallisterkari Posts: 1 Member
    I too have to lose 50lbs. So far I'm close to losing 8 lbs. I'm just beginning my journey. Hope to have a successful one as well.
  • Mamiof4Ruratz
    Mamiof4Ruratz Posts: 19 Member
    Hero everyone... I'm ready to add everyone who wants more motivation and help staying focused so let's add eacother
  • LadyWolf49
    LadyWolf49 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I have 50 pounds to lose also. Anyone who needs a buddy to offer support and friendship, please add me!
  • prettybrown_bbw
    prettybrown_bbw Posts: 1 Member
    You can friend me too...I need to lose 60 pounds more I have loss 70 already I was 300 pounds so I completely understand the struggle. I'm looking for as many friends as possible to keep me motivated
  • Astover86
    Astover86 Posts: 4 Member
    I need to lose 50-75 lbs. Lost 15 lbs the last few months but finding it harder this month. Looking for more friends to keep me motivated!
  • dimension_diver
    dimension_diver Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I am a mom of four and work two jobs, so I am notorious for not taking care of myself. I need a friend or two to help spur me on, I need to lose 157 lbs. Trying to get back on the wagon, so any tips for sticking with it are appreciated.
  • snowswan22
    snowswan22 Posts: 1 Member
    I had twins a year ago and gained 73 pounds with my pregnancy. I still have about 50 pounds left to lose. I'm looking for support too. We can do this!
  • allredc301986
    allredc301986 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 31 and needing to lose at least 100 pounds.. new friends always welcomed! I'm new to this so I need all the help I can get
  • SophiaKoop
    SophiaKoop Posts: 4 Member
    50+ pounds to lose and would love to surround myself with a team of other individuals who are also on that same goal! Feel free to add me!
  • sueben04
    sueben04 Posts: 16 Member
    I have about 65 lbs to lose. This is my 2nd week and I'm doing good so far and would love friends to succeed with
  • My goal is to lose 100+ I've lost 21lbs so far, but still so many more to lose! Feel free to add me
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    I want to lose at least 50. Add me.
  • allik23
    allik23 Posts: 1 Member
    I have 120lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Add me 59 down, 47 to go
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Hello! I'm a snacker too...trying to get that in check. I would like to lose about 60 lbs. You can do this!!
  • DiDiLove22
    DiDiLove22 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey I’m new to MFP, I too have some weight to shed. Feel free to add me, good luck on your journey!