Friend request requirements

Options

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    No offence OP but what you have written above makes you sound FAR more condescending than the person/people you are trying to have a dig at. It's not a popularity contest if that's what you're insinuating.

Some of us actually get meaningless adds and thus we require a brief reason why to fend off the 'creepers' as you American's say or the people that give SFA to your progress/performance.

With that attitude, you never will.

"No offense" taken...lol
    9 pages of comments and you are the only one who seems to have taken offense..
    Yes "us" Americans like to use the term creepers.
    I won't comment on the other assumptions you have made..

Yayah
    snl-popcorn-gif.gif
    [/quote]

Hehe Crazy I just hate c0ckspankerish statements ;) most of my friend list have requested the message in their profile; I'm merely supporting theirs and my will ;)

Plus is beer o'clock here except I have wine ;)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I acccept everyone and anyone. It's on;ly a bit of fun at the end of the day

This isn;t real life you know, don't have to invite them to your wedding
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Requirements lol

Like you are that special lol
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My requirements for accepting friend requests:

1. That you send me a friend request
    2. See requirement #1
  • melb_alex
    Options
    What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

Just curious what are your terms and conditions?
    …someday I’ll sit with the cool kids!

No offence OP but what you have written above makes you sound FAR more condescending than the person/people you are trying to have a dig at. It's not a popularity contest if that's what you're insinuating.

Some of us actually get meaningless adds and thus we require a brief reason why to fend off the 'creepers' as you American's say or the people that give SFA to your progress/performance.

Alex's transformation is complete:

43516285_6790_zps00c4d8e0.jpg

Lol I had no idea you could save people's pictures!
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

"No offense" taken...lol
    9 pages of comments and you are the only one who seems to have taken offense..
    Yes "us" Americans like to use the term creepers.
    I won't comment on the other assumptions you have made..

It's offence but anyway I don't give a f if you're offended or not I just found your little outburst pathetic as you're actually making the judgemental call and clearly don't understand that people's motives on here COULD be reasons outside of fitness. I for one get quite a few a day but I stipulated in my profile I ALSO bestow the same courtesy and write a little message. Rather than writing meaningless ****e which you have actually, understand why these requests are made in the first place. You're clearly patrolling this thread and getting off on everyone supporting you if you know the count. I'm not being racist by the way it was a term I wasn't familiar with; 98% of my friend list are American.

No don't.

Lol Zed you rubbed off on me :p
    [/quote]

Well some of us are not as popular as you hun. .. I just asked what people require. You have chosen to read more in my post then what I wrote. You should probably not drink and post to threads.

If you are worried about your friend request you could set your profile to private. In fact it might be a good idea since you like causing problems. Your welcome.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A pulse and the ability to click the "add friend" button... though I guess you could technically get that button pressed with no pulse if you were really dedicated and could handle the full body pain you'd be experiencing.

I appreciate that sort of deadication.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Batman-Robin-Green-Arrow-Laugh-In-Old-School-Cartoon-Gif.gif
  • melb_alex
    Options
    Walking contradiction... just heard you FR someone and included a message..aren't you meant to be so deadset against it??

Haha my work is done...twit

Let me reiterate I appreciate a message because so many people add you and don't support you.
  • melb_alex
    Options
    What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

^^^ doesn't actually illustrate 'just asked what people are after'
    It was actually a bunch of BS that you managed to conjure up in your mind.

My profile is public- will always be.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Walking contradiction... just heard you FR someone and included a message..aren't you meant to be so deadset against it??

Let me reiterate I appreciate a message because so many people add you and don't support you.

If the message read

"Please add me, but I will in no way shape or form be supportive, I just want to have a bit of craic"

Would you still add?
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options

I never said I didn't add a message when I request people. I'm only saying you read more into my post. I respect everyone's requirements to add friends. My post was asking what people require. I wasn't judging.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQulMVFyTDC6BCc_wiZhYLJv-NJzaOIDqZI01tyr2SBrgUh1Y7i
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    seriously Op..you're being way too nice!.Such classy behavior is not tolerated on the mfp forums. Look at those arms.i think its time to execute a choke slam:drinker:
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options
    seriously Op..you're being way too nice!.Such classy behavior is not tolerated on the mfp forums. Look at those arms.i think its time to execute a choke slam:drinker:

Lol well I'm sure she is not a bad person. I have not walked in her shoes. Sounds like she gets a lot of unwanted FR.
  • melb_alex
    Options

If the message read

"Please add me, but I will in no way shape or form be supportive, I just want to have a bit of craic"

Would you still add?

No
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Really :-(
  • melb_alex
    Options

Lol well I'm sure she is not a bad person. I have not walked in her shoes. Sounds like she gets a lot of unwanted FR.

No I'm not! I'm merely making a point I always do...an act of kindness if anything.

Read my profile no prejudice!

Non supporters are deleted though :( this guy posted a thread how no one added him and whinged saying what a ****e website this is (strongly object) I took the liberty of not only requesting but wrote a sweet message! Was it returned?? No. Nothing!

Maybe I care too much what people think :'(
  • melb_alex
    Options
    Ps I'm a feisty Aussie didn't mean to offend anyone ;)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Since we cleared that up, ice creams all around?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp0zAFtDHL-i4EtAncInzEFp0rmgmIgufLE7Y9mhR0SPXfRekloA