Friend request requirements

Options
IronAngel26pt2
IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

Just curious what are your terms and conditions?
…someday I’ll sit with the cool kids!

Replies

• melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    nONE THATS RIDICULOUS
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Right now I don't have a crap ton of friends so I just hit the accept button for pretty much everyone. If it turns out I don't like them or they are underwear-sniffing creepy I can always delete them.
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone, no background checks required here ;)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I accept EVERYONE, if they took the time to request me, they must have something in common with me. So why would I take that away? Approved!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    No requirements to be added, but if they annoy me I will as quickly remove.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options
    Right now I don't have a crap ton of friends so I just hit the accept button for pretty much everyone. If it turns out I don't like them or they are underwear-sniffing creepy I can always delete them.

lol underwear-sniffing is cool..just not creepy underwear sniffing :laugh:
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    No real serious requirements, I just like to know how they found me whether it was on a forum or at random but I'm not obsessive when it comes to my FL, all are welcome and if you turn out to be a creeper then that's what the delete and/or block button is for :)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I have one...no, two rules.

First, no Canadians from Nova Scotia.

Second, they must bust *kitten*.

Third, women only. I have enough guy friends and that's just weird. Unless it's Whierd, but he won't call me back.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options
    I accept EVERYONE, if they took the time to request me, they must have something in common with me. So why would I take that away? Approved!

:flowerforyou:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    A message with their request saying why they want to be friends and no VLCDs.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    They have to put out.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the jerk who has requirements. I like to keep my FL small so I want people who are fun, dedicated to their fitness, not whiners, can take me being a smart aleck and realize that life is not meant to be taken seriously 100 percent of the time. If they need constant validation or get their feelings hurt by constructive criticism, then they are in the wrong place.

Oh, and no jayhawks.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I just accept people. Sure, the people who offer messages tend to give me insight into WHY I've been sent a request, but it's not a requirement. I can usually figure it out without much trouble.
  • IronAddict1985
    Options
    Generally I like a little message to say why they're interested in adding me. But 9/10 I'll accept & if for some reason we don't get along I'll explain as courteously as possible through PM why I am defriending them if needs be(unless they are of course a total **** & I'll still explain why but screw the courteousness).
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    The stuff after the or.

And you are the cool kid. *nods* true story
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I measure... things. If they meet certain requirements, they're in.

Spade is in.
  • needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I accept 100% everyone and give them a full chance to be decent people. If they show me that they are kind of downright creepy/perverted/crazy then I most likely will delete them.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options
    The stuff after the or.

And you are the cool kid. *nods* true story

awe...thanks buddy! :smooched:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I accept almost no friend requests. I like to keep my FL small and prefer to be very particular in the first place rather than deleting people later, if we aren't compatible.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    Options
    I guess I'm the jerk who has requirements. I like to keep my FL small so I want people who are fun, dedicated to their fitness, not whiners, can take me being a smart aleck and realize that life is not meant to be taken seriously 100 percent of the time. If they need constant validation or get their feelings hurt by constructive criticism, then they are in the wrong place.

Oh, and no jayhawks.

haha YOU need to have terms and conditions!! People should fill out a release form to be your friend! lmao!!