Friend request requirements

Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Typically I demand to know blood type and the number of functioning kidneys. Other than that I just want to know that they're here working on improving themselves in some fashion. I don't care if it's vanity or marathon training as long as they have a goal.
    SSN, Mother's maiden name, DL#, name of first born, strand of hair for DNA analysis.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I generally like to find friends of friends, or people I see being sensible in the discussion forums.
    Random FRs worry me because I'm not sure they're ready for my level of smart-*kitten* creeper.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A message is nice. How'd you find me? Do we have friends in common? Do we have similar workout schedules?

I liek to keep my FL small and cozy - if we don't have anything in common, then no need to be friends. I like to interact with my friends, so if you are a wall flower and rarely talk....you're not the friend for me. No hard feelings.

I don't want to be collected nor am I a collector. I'm here to learn from others, help motivate, and have fun getting fit and healthy!!

you are awesome. :heart:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    they have to pass a 6-hour written exam with a score in the 85th percentile.

then there is PT. they have to meet certain minimum physical requirements.

finally, they have to sign a sworn affidavit that they are not now, nor have ever been, a member of any of the following cults:

- clean/paleo/primal
    - crossfit
    - asparagus/brussels sprouts/black licorice

i think these are fair and sensible requirements.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Thigh gap
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    All I want is a message. It can say anything. It can be gibberish.
    I'll add anyone that has a message of some sort and if they turn out to be a douchenozzle, then I'll delete.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I generally like to find friends of friends, or people I see being sensible in the discussion forums.
    Random FRs worry me because I'm not sure they're ready for my level of smart-*kitten* creeper.

haha and that is why you are my bestie!!
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone, no background checks required here ;)

Kate Winslet?? That door was big enough for both of you.... Just sayin
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have no rules or requirements. It's totally random and usually dependent on my mood at that moment.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the jerk who has requirements. I like to keep my FL small so I want people who are fun, dedicated to their fitness, not whiners, can take me being a smart aleck and realize that life is not meant to be taken seriously 100 percent of the time. If they need constant validation or get their feelings hurt by constructive criticism, then they are in the wrong place.

Oh, and no jayhawks.

Rock Chalk.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Wait, you can friend people on this thing?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Depends on the quality of the junk pictures in the request.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    similar interest, or fellow forum nerd. I'm pretty tight nit with my gang and I add mutuals I don't have on my list when I find myself interacting with them on mutuals feeds. Very few of my friends have I added that I didn't interact with much before adding them.

I accepted your request becaue you're in better shape than I am (women who lift are sexy as hell) and i lift and stuff.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Typically I demand to know blood type and the number of functioning kidneys. Other than that I just want to know that they're here working on improving themselves in some fashion. I don't care if it's vanity or marathon training as long as they have a goal.

^makes sense as to why you always have that igloo cooler filled with ice.

i would like a message--how someone found me or why he/she wants to be friends. usually that's all it takes. usually ;) i add a lot of people on my own and ALWAYS provide a message.
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No requirements to be added, but if they annoy me I will as quickly remove.

Basically this. I'll give anyone a shot, but I'll delete you when you annoy me....
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    I figure if someone requests me, they can be added. If they start on some weird stuff I can always delete.
    Like this one dude I need to delete because he is filling my queue up with nonsense...
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'll accept anyone, but I'm also not active on my friends page and mostly just lurk the forums, so I imagine that I get unfriended pretty quickly by most of those people.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    They have to be hot.
  • molvira
    molvira Posts: 5
    Options
    I accept anyone ! Just add me ! :)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    similar interest, or fellow forum nerd. I'm pretty tight nit with my gang and I add mutuals I don't have on my list when I find myself interacting with them on mutuals feeds. Very few of my friends have I added that I didn't interact with much before adding them.

I accepted your request becaue you're in better shape than I am (women who lift are sexy as hell) and i lift and stuff.
    This man knows his *kitten*.