Friend request requirements

Options

Replies

• IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't have enough time for my current friends, though I try damn hard.

So you would have to be impressive to get past my clause of no more requests.

This is not a challenge, I'm going to say no.

^^^THIS!! So sad...I'll never sit at his table....^^^
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I accept anyone then if they creep me out I delete :) A simple strategy for me lol

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

with these minor fixes, you too can be ghetto fabulous--

Hey shawty, lemme holla at you right quick, ya know what I'm sayin? peeped you out over there you looking kinda good, ya know what i'm sayin? so check it-ya know how about you an me go back to the spot, chill, prolly sip on some of this henney,,you know? den, you know what i'm...saying, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya feel me?
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    nONE THATS RIDICULOUS
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    none. Just don't be a ****!
  • Gooddaytostart
    Options
    I agree with you. I don't like some of these comments that are being left. If it is a "creepy" person, and I have had one then I delete. Everyone else there is no requirement like one guy said, "if they don't log in". This is no High School....lol...please!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    none. Just don't be a ****!

Hey, sometimes it can't be helped! :angry:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    they have to pass a 6-hour written exam with a score in the 85th percentile.

then there is PT. they have to meet certain minimum physical requirements.

finally, they have to sign a sworn affidavit that they are not now, nor have ever been, a member of any of the following cults:

- clean/paleo/primal
    - crossfit
    - asparagus/brussels sprouts/black licorice

i think these are fair and sensible requirements.

At least you spelled brussels sprouts correctly.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Boob are always accepted. If they come with a smart *kitten* message or a dirty joke, then I'll probably marry them...

:angry:
    We're married!!

YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!! WTF???!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I accept them and if they are an *kitten*, then they will be deleted. So far no one has been one. :-)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well, first you have to send me a message. After that, I will contact you and ask you to submit 3 references: 2 professional, and 1 personal. Then I will creep your porile and check what kinds of posts you make. I will scan your FL, and see if we have any friends in common. If so, I will PM each and everyone, and get a full detailing of every interaction that you have ever had with those people.

Finally, I will contact my buddies in the NSA, and get your real name, group affiliations, and your IP address. I will do a cursory google search, and check out your facebook page. From there I will log into my UNIX box, and ping you. I will get your exact address, and set up surveillance outside of your home, and watch you for 24 hours. When you go to work, I will break into your home, and gather samples of hair and such and analyze them in my mobile lab for a complete DNA breakdown. If the genetic makeup comes out ok, and you have not had any issues along the way, I will send you a PM welcoming you to my FL, and tell you my "real" first name.

As you can guess, it is a long tedious process. That's why I have 47 pending FRs right now.

Once you get into your FL, it gets kinda lonely when you move on to someone new.....just saying. Miss ya. :cry: :sad:
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    No real serious requirements, I just like to know how they found me whether it was on a forum or at random but I'm not obsessive when it comes to my FL, all are welcome and if you turn out to be a creeper then that's what the delete and/or block button is for :)

^^^This
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I actually have a 20 page questionnaire, a background check, drug test, and three rounds of interviews.

Yeah, but do you run a credit check complete with FICO score?
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i have facebook to use as a place to just be "friends"... here, i do want people who have similar goals as me, those ACTIVELY trying to lose weight or become fit. im not interested in just having a high friend tally. id like a message of why they friend requested me... do you want to motivate eachother? do you want to molest me? do you want to skin me and make a full "body coat" for yourself??? yeah, i do want a message, and i do want only those who are extremely active. not someone who signs on every 5 days or so... and is not really taking it serious... im not here to make regular friends... im here to do my thing, and if someone wants to motivate me, great, and if someone thinks they may be motivated by me, great...

LOL--literally!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Accept anyone basically unless they prove to be a creeper.

So, if i send you junk pics of your own junk in the FR, you would deny me?
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    You must be one of the following beings...

tumblr_ltciotBg6D1qafrh6.gif
    tumblr_mpjgbvoJcE1r8zw3oo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mn6cfltQcK1rz9lz1o1_500.gif

OOOOr just dont have a creepy profile pic that pretty much suffices
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    I have a very sophisticated system...

2aalz0g.jpg
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Boob are always accepted. If they come with a smart *kitten* message or a dirty joke, then I'll probably marry them...

We're married!!

YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!! WTF???!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah but I thought we had an agreement. Well... Ok. I had an agreement...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I have one...no, two rules.

First, no Canadians from Nova Scotia.

Second, they must bust *kitten*.

Third, women only. I have enough guy friends and that's just weird. Unless it's Whierd, but he won't call me back.

At first all I read was no Canadians. I was about to rage snap.

It's not a bad idea. Once you get a Canadian on your list, they breed and multiply. If they really exist.

No quote quoting! You're supposed to be running away scared right now.

I'm still waiting for the oil wrestling.

300.jpg
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    To weed out the riff-raff, I ask for a background check by the FBI and drug test/STD test done at least within the last month. They must have a bachelor's degree, if not enough job experience to make up for the lack of a degree. That's just for starters. Then I have a talent and swimsuit competition portion too for those that make it that far in the application process.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

We're married!!

You are married?! No more flirting with you. :angry: