Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    awesomesauce...that is all.
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm open. i accept anyone who's interested :)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I am friends with every one and I like to share my experience.

Up to now I never came to the point that I had to delete someone. But if, I would
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I like to have a short message, at least saying hi. And no one that over-restricts. I have a history of an eating disorder and it can be pretty triggering at times.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I will only accept creepers, stalkers, ppl with allot of emotional baggage, women with daddy issues, and nudist.......

No exceptions.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I will only accept creepers, stalkers, ppl with allot of emotional baggage, women with daddy issues, and nudist.......

No exceptions.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    What are YOUR requirements before accepting a friend? Does the person need to have a background check? Be fingerprinted? Do they need to send a message telling you how awesome they think you are? Pat you on the back a little? How much *kitten* kissing is required to decide if this person is worthy of being your friend?

OR…is it not that big of a f-N deal to you?.. you just accept them and continue living your bada$$ life. If you decide later that the person is a ding dong you delete?

Just curious what are your terms and conditions?
    …someday I’ll sit with the cool kids!
    Based on how you have worded this question you seem to have a pretty negative opinion of anyone who would turn down a friend request. Personally I do appreciate a message so that I can know why they sent me a friends request in the first place. It can give me an idea of where they are coming from. If someone is afk for 1 month or more I do cut them off the list without a second thought unless I know them in real life or I know why they have been absent.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know at least the reason why the request was sent. It often serves as a nice conversation starter. The most common reason I get when people tell me that they want to be my friend is because they have read a forum post I have made. So knowing which post it was gives me an idea of they way this person thinks.

good answer.
    As a side not if your profile picture is any indication of your actual appearance than I think it is safe to assume you have never really had any trouble will being popular among the "cool" kids.

I am lifting and I do hope that one day it will result in my looking rock solid and sexy. I know I have to put in the work and I am going to be patient but it is pretty exciting to imagine what it would be like to look like that.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have one...no, two rules.

First, no Canadians from Nova Scotia.

Second, they must bust *kitten*.

Third, women only. I have enough guy friends and that's just weird. Unless it's Whierd, but he won't call me back.

At first all I read was no Canadians. I was about to rage snap.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Well, first you have to send me a message. After that, I will contact you and ask you to submit 3 references: 2 professional, and 1 personal. Then I will creep your porile and check what kinds of posts you make. I will scan your FL, and see if we have any friends in common. If so, I will PM each and everyone, and get a full detailing of every interaction that you have ever had with those people.

Finally, I will contact my buddies in the NSA, and get your real name, group affiliations, and your IP address. I will do a cursory google search, and check out your facebook page. From there I will log into my UNIX box, and ping you. I will get your exact address, and set up surveillance outside of your home, and watch you for 24 hours. When you go to work, I will break into your home, and gather samples of hair and such and analyze them in my mobile lab for a complete DNA breakdown. If the genetic makeup comes out ok, and you have not had any issues along the way, I will send you a PM welcoming you to my FL, and tell you my "real" first name.

As you can guess, it is a long tedious process. That's why I have 47 pending FRs right now.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I had the annoying (to me) "please include a message of why you want to be my friend" script for about 1 day. Then I realized that it was pretty stupid (to me). I kind of just accept most everyone (it's nice to have a pic of some sort), and once I see them in action I can see if they have the same or similar goals as I. So far, I've only had to delete 2 friends.
    If they eat ridiculously unhealthy like consume only 900 calories a day, binge or any of the like, then I just delete them and move on. I'm no nutritionist or psychiatrist, so I'm not about to try to teach them what they're doing wrong, as I'm sure as *kitten* not perfect. Plus, I'm sure I wouldn't be the first one to bring it up.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I accept EVERYONE, if they took the time to request me, they must have something in common with me. So why would I take that away? Approved!

Ditto
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Must be:

Tall
    Dark
    Handsome
  • wpgjetsgirl
    Options
    See profile picture for more information.. LOL. I'd love to have more MFP friends from any background! From beginners to the super-fit.

:flowerforyou: ADD ME!! :):flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    awesomesauce...that is all.

i've got a whole pantry full of that stuff and that's also why people shouldn't low carb!

Awesome-Sauce-being-awesome-28672007-160-317.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Third, women only. I have enough guy friends and that's just weird. Unless it's Whierd, but he won't call me back.

It's not a bad idea. Once you get a Canadian on your list, they breed and multiply. If they really exist.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Boob are always accepted. If they come with a smart *kitten* message or a dirty joke, then I'll probably marry them...
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I accept anyone then if they creep me out I delete :) A simple strategy for me lol
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options

It's not a bad idea. Once you get a Canadian on your list, they breed and multiply. If they really exist.

No quote quoting! You're supposed to be running away scared right now.
  • robertcook34
    Options
    I accept all - and if later I need to bounce them or put them in timeout - off they go!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Boob are always accepted. If they come with a smart *kitten* message or a dirty joke, then I'll probably marry them...

:angry:
    We're married!!