100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hello. I'm looking for friends who have around 100 pounds or more to lose. This is a lifestyle change not a diet I want friends who are in this for the long hall. Even if you don't have as much to lose, would still love to be your grown.

Replies

• thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I only have 25 I want to lose but I am also sweating for my wedding! Feel free to add me! Getting married August 2018 and want to have the weight gone by then.
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am looking to lose like 100 pounds. Is there anybody else needing to lose this much, has lost this much, or just needs a friend. Please feel free to send me a request

That's my goal by October. Training for a 5K right now
  • Chibreezr
    Chibreezr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people. :/ But! I need to lose about 40-50lbs! I used to be 220 and I got all the way down to 150...a nice 70lbs gone but sadly I gained back 35! So my new goal is 135! And that's a long road of 50 lbs that need to be gone and I don't wanna trek alone!
  • sweatinformyweddin
    Options
    Ok I sent you a request
  • sheatali
    sheatali Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking at losing 55 kilos which I think is equivalent to 100 or so pounds? I’d love to talk to people in the same boat as me! Don’t know how to add people
  • samiley93
    samiley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for between 60-100. Feel free to add me too. It's nice to have people to give a friendly kick in the butt. :)
  • ts218
    ts218 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started at 290 and have lost about 50. Still have way more to go. Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a year now.
  • SloanieBaby
    SloanieBaby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve just begun my 100+ journey and am 5 pounds down since the new year. Feel free to add me! I’m new to MFP!
  • julieakana
    julieakana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and need to lose 100 lbs!!
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I would love to lose at least 40. I would probably be happy with 25. I need all the support I can get!
  • keeblergirl820
    keeblergirl820 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just start back after the crazy holidays. I'm in it for the long hall. I have lost 65lbs still need to lose a 100. Feel free to add me.
  • lisak1111
    lisak1111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 lbs and would love to have some friends along on the journey. However I can't figure out how to add friends so anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kathysboudreaux
    kathysboudreaux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started with a new eating lifestyle in July 2016, weighing 299 (at a mere 5'2). Started with mfp in August of that year. I did great the first year and lost about 70 pounds, but fell off the wagon after vacationing last year in September. Gained 40 pounds back, so now I'm at it again. Still have 100 pounds to go! Adding you. :)
  • Kiki_StartingOver
    Kiki_StartingOver Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request :) I have 110 to lose at 5'2"!
  • Do3w7
    Do3w7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to loose. Please add me. I could do with the support
  • KimMorris04021
    KimMorris04021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have around 80lb to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • simonedelucchi629
    Options
    Hi! I have 100+ lbs to lose! Just joined the app. Not sure how everything works but please add me. :)
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've just started (again) on this journey to losing 100+ lbs. I started 31 Dec and am down 7.6lbs already. I'm hoping to lose 50lbs a year. I'll add you.