Need to lose weight for wedding!

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,838 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm getting married May 2019 and I need to loose 2 and a half stone! It's definitely possibles having just over a year to do it! But I'm just looking for any tips? Iv been weighing all my food recently and counting calories. Does anyone have any meal ideas? X

Also, I wanted to ask. When Iv done exercise and logged it onto here? The calories Iv burnt off get added back onto how many calories I have left. Isn't that defeating the whole object?

For those saying OP is targeting too fast loss, note that her wedding is next year (2019), not this year. Two and a half stone (35 pounds) in around 17 months is not too fast.

OP, for tips, the "Most Helpful Posts" section is a great place to start. The "sexypants" post is a really good overview. (I'd link it for you, but I'm on a device where that isn't easy - sorry!).
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I usually add it in myself what Iv burnt off on my exercise machine. I set myself a goal to loose 2lb a week. So if I eat the calories back that I burnt off, will I still loose the weight?

She also said she wanted to lose 2 pounds a week, that is where I was coming from
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Hiya, I'm getting married May 2019 and I need to loose 2 and a half stone! It's definitely possibles having just over a year to do it! But I'm just looking for any tips? Iv been weighing all my food recently and counting calories. Does anyone have any meal ideas? X

Also, I wanted to ask. When Iv done exercise and logged it onto here? The calories Iv burnt off get added back onto how many calories I have left. Isn't that defeating the whole object?

For those saying OP is targeting too fast loss, note that her wedding is next year (2019), not this year. Two and a half stone (35 pounds) in around 17 months is not too fast.

OP, for tips, the "Most Helpful Posts" section is a great place to start. The "sexypants" post is a really good overview. (I'd link it for you, but I'm on a device where that isn't easy - sorry!).

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,838 Member
    Options
    I usually add it in myself what Iv burnt off on my exercise machine. I set myself a goal to loose 2lb a week. So if I eat the calories back that I burnt off, will I still loose the weight?

She also said she wanted to lose 2 pounds a week, that is where I was coming from
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Makes sense. 2 pounds is too fast, if 35 pounds is all she's above a healthy weight.