The Poo Thread!

Options
JoRocka
JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
There seems to be some confusion about what "normal" and "regular" mean.

Without getting into the weeds about doctors and personal health- if you would like- share with the class how often you go.

On my other forum we have a NSFW thread- and discuss things and I think sometimes don't realize when they feel "not normal" like they are an outlier- and we have these types of discussions- people realize what the scope of "normal" really is- so I felt like it might be useful to share the range of what "normal is"- also I'm super bored at work. Sorry not sorry.

Every two days also doesn't mean twice a week- just to be clear.

Twice a week would be like "Tuesday and Thursday"
Every two days would be a syncopated schedule- so Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday,Tuesday, Thursday- etc etc.

and GO

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Every 2-3 days is normal for me. And yes, #teamworkpoop.
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow same username AND profile pic as WW? such a nicer vibe on here though :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    wow same username AND profile pic as WW? such a nicer vibe on here though :)

don't be fooled- it gets pretty exciting here too. But yes- same person- same profile- I'm boring- not really- I just like to be consistent ;)
    AH YUCK YUCK YUCK- I'm so punny.

I am no longer on WW though- I got booted with the new regime change. Shrug- it's pretty awful now so I don't care.
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I go at least once a day. Many days I go once at work and once at home.

Yesterday I dumped 3 separate loads.
    aeloine wrote: »
    Not gon' lie, if I don't get my 3 square poops a day, I start to worry.

I'm almost impressed with 3 a day-ers- like I don't even know how you can eat that much food to poop that much- do you all ever get like epic deuces? I feel like people who poop that often probably have smaller poops? I don't know- I'm like impressed.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I generally go once a day at the same general time of day, like clockwork.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    between 9 and 10, 7 days a week (once a day)
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I'm almost impressed with 3 a day-ers- like I don't even know how you can eat that much food to poop that much- do you all ever get like epic deuces? I feel like people who poop that often probably have smaller poops? I don't know- I'm like impressed.

Oh yeah. Didn't poop two days ago, only one poop yesterday. But I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.

I don't eat a whole lot of meat, so I think that's a big part of it. I bulk made a stew this weekend, so there's been a lot more red meat in my diet than I'm used to - I think that this is causing the constipation. I know a day with no poop isn't an issue for most people but I was literally LATE FOR WORK yesterday because.... well, things weren't moving at their usual hour.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    oh man, i am the outlier. WAY unpredictable for me...perhaps i have some work to do...yikes. now i wondering what i need to change
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Wait, if you haven't taken a crap in 3 DAYS??? It's noon and I've already done 3 huge movements. What are you eating???? Ok, 3 in one morning is a lot but I do at least 3 a day.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Typically once every other day, with an occasional 2 days in a row.
  • JackieMarie1989jgw
    JackieMarie1989jgw Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Usually once a day, sometimes twice.

Morning coffee always does the trick. Afternoon coffee sometimes does.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty regular and will poop at least once a day. Maybe more often. I don't think it is epic amounts. I haven't charted it out.
    I don't eat super high fiber but drink plenty of water and don't eat a very low fat diet. I am rarely constipated.

It is 11:14 AM and I have not pooped yet today. After lunch bathroom visit is normal.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    6 AM every morning...I was in Tanzania over the holidays, and the first 3-4 days sucked because 6 AM at home is 4 in the afternoon there and we would be out in the jeep on safari with nowhere to go and you can't just get out of the jeep in the middle of the Serengeti lest you be eaten by lions or cheetah...

but it could have made pooping an adventure!