Coffee

Options
1235»

Replies

• vladeau
    vladeau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    zzlhbecgvpa4.jpeg
    Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee and your favorite mug!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Since changing to a WFPB lifestyle, I take it black. Not as satisfying but when you dispatch 12 hr shifts for a living, you need the caffeine!
  • Dangitbrian
    Dangitbrian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the bulletproof coffee method. Coffee, grass fed butter and MCT oil. Blend. Tasty, slow burn of caffeine and assists in ketosis.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Related: That feeling you get when a flavor you love goes on super-sale, making the urge to buy in bulk irresistible, lol:

5dughigirhgz.jpg
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I sprinkle a little cinnamon in the grounds and then just a splash of soy. Ready to rock.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I heat up about 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and then mix it with my coffee. Occasionally I will mix it with a few splashes of a chocolate protein shake.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    So i just recently started drinking coffee. I can already see it changes my mood in the morning. That concerns me like i need coffee now.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    So it would appear there are lots of off color jokes going on in here.

I would like to remind everyone of the guideline:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

This thread will remain closed.

Thanks,
    4legs
    MFP moderator
This discussion has been closed.