Low carb recipes!!!

Options
BCallaway23
BCallaway23 Posts: 27 Member
I am looking for some low carb recipes, dinner, deserts, etc. I have been doing low carb for 5 days and lost 6lbs already. I’d like to get more recipe so I don’t get bored thanks!!

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Low carb jambalaya
    http://geniuskitchen.com/recipe/low-carb-crock-pot-jambalaya-96660

Cheesy spaghetti squash skillet
    https://ibreatheimhungry.com/cheesy-spaghetti-squash-skillet-keto-low-carb/

Chicken tenders
    https://skinnytaste.com/sesame-encrusted-baked-chicken-tenders/

If you have a favorite dish, just search the web for a low carb version. That's how I came across the jambalaya recipe.
  • lose724
    lose724 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Question. Are you just doing low carb or are you doing KETO? It makes a difference for the recipes. Also, if you are doing low carb, are you eating clean. You need to be specific or you will not get what you are looking for. :smile:
  • BCallaway23
    BCallaway23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • elmarip
    elmarip Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keto96, would you mind to share your almond flour pizza recipe, please? And the pancakes? They sound delicous.
  • Junglejoyce
    Junglejoyce Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Remember if you are doing a ketogenic diet, you want very low carb, moderate protein and high fat. Healthy fats are as important as low carbs. So no low carb, low fat..,doesn’t work.
  • josszzz
    josszzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All! You all have some great recipes posted! I have been doing paleo/low carb for 6 weeks... I have not gained nor lost weight... frustrated.
    I am having wine a few nights a week ... but I’m running and working hard with a caloric level under 2000. Any tips? Thanks so much.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    elmarip wrote: »
    Keto96, would you mind to share your almond flour pizza recipe, please? And the pancakes? They sound delicous.

I have made this almond flour pizza several times. Very easy. Try it - you'll like it!
    https://ditchthecarbs.com/fat-head-pizza/
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Keto96 wrote: »
    I’ve been a low carb ketosis diet for a week now
    We use almond flour when we bake. Cook lettuce wrap burgers with a sunny side up egg. Chicken salads there are salad yogert dressings that only have 1 carb and tast great. You can cook a almond flour pizza taste amazing 2000+ calories less than 50 carbs great for a movie or fun afternoon, you got zero sugar cherry coke tast like heaven. And Breyers reduced sugar ice cream yes ice cream with 13 carbs but as long as you keep a high fiber diet you subtract your carbs from fiber intake to find your net carb intake for the day

Keto96...finally some good sounding recipes...will you share how to make/recipe for the pizza crust and pancakes!!
  • harrington1313
    harrington1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here’s a great low carb crock pot recipe:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    1 pkg taco seasoning
    1 jar salsa (I use a black bean and corn salsa)

Place chicken in crockpot, sprinkle over taco seasoning, add salsa. Cook on high 3-4 houra then shred chicken with two forks. Delicious!!

I also add a can of black beans but you can omit those to save carbs.
    Here’s a great low carb crock pot recipe:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    1 pkg taco seasoning
    1 jar salsa (I use a black bean and corn salsa)

Place chicken in crockpot, sprinkle over taco seasoning, add salsa. Cook on high 3-4 houra then shred chicken with two forks. Delicious!!

I also add a can of black beans but you can omit those to save carbs.

• harrington1313
    harrington1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this recipe and you can add green olives. It’s one of my family favorites. Over cauliflower would amazing
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    mic1018 wrote: »
    I make a Cauliflower Lasagna that is really good....Chop up a head of cauliflower and toss it with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast it for about 20 minutes, then remove from oven. Meanwhile, brown 1 lb ground meat (I use beef or turkey), and add 2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce. Mix well. Grease a 9x9 dish and layer a little bit of the meat sauce in the bottom. Then add all of the cauliflower, then the rest of the meat sauce, then one cup of whole milk ricotta cheese spread evenly across the top. Last, add 1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for about 25-30 minutes until heated through, then turn up heat to 400 for 5 minutes to brown the cheese. Super yummy! I use this for meal prep dinners and it reheats really well also! 7binfs7xzcpb.jpg

That looks really good. Banking that in my memory.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing, thanks!