Is it wrong to date more than one person

Options
13»

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Not getting caught is the same as being monogamous.

We need a face palm emoji.

No it isn't.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Not getting caught is the same as being monogamous.

I like jailed you.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I believe the purpose of dating is to find the one that makes your life not complete but like omg how was my life before you but in a good way. Dating helps you find your likes and dislikes. Its about learning you as much as it about learning your expectations in a partner. I'm married to someone that I liked in middle school and although I'm relatively happy I also have what if's. This is honesty here people. I never dated. Never gave myself the chance too. I felt bad about wanting to because my father was very stern when I was a kid (In middle school I liked this guy and we just wanted to go to movies and stuff but I told my dad I liked him and all hell broke loose. My dad threatened me, my aunt (who stood up for me), and the guy). So once I was an adult and could date. The person that I liked from middle school came back around and we just pressed fast forward. He was the only person that I was with for years. Date. There's nothing wrong with it. I wish someone had told me that and not make me feel like you go from single to serious relationship to marriage. Sorry for being long-winded.

Appreciate your honesty and can definitely relate.