Options

Replies

• cecilia170578
    Options
    Day 2 done yay!
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 21 now, haha I started this a while ago and now that I've gotten this far, I am determined to finish although 250 squats will be the death of me.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I am struggling to finish day 21 because I'm so sore from my workout yesterday. I am doing sets of 50 at a time which seems to be working ok, but I'm going back to they gym tomorrow so the next two days will be even harder for me.
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oooh, awesome! I started on Aug 1 without knowing this challenge was here, so I'm glad to join you. I've hit every daily goal so far. Today is a rest day (although, I cheated a little and did some barbell squats in the gym).

100 tomorrow. Yikes!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    how much weight?
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm ding a similar one that i started at the beginning of the month http://blog.shareitfitness.com/2013/great-butt-in-30-days/
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm loving this! I've been at it for about a month and seeing some changes! A few concerns but I'm sure I'll get over them. You may also join the group 'Yup, I squat' to document your progress, motivation etc! Let's do this!
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Woo hooo!
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do this started last time but didn't finish, I'm on holiday right now so no excuses

Did 50 yesterday
    adn have managed 30 this morning, going to do the rest later and TRY lol to do the whole lot before bed ha ha

Did 2 lots off 50 yesterday, plus some aqua-aerobic ones lol, don't know if I should count those lol, I also did 40secs, off planks that I'm doing with another challenge.A bit sore today but not as much as yesterday so get the morning caffine in a then I'll get today's done
  • cecilia170578
    Options
    Day 3 completed! Tomorrow rest day but I feel like I need to keep going to keep up the momentum
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Well, I've managed 100, but it was split into 2 lots along with 45 seconds of planks
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I started doing this challenge on my own August 1st! I did my 100 squats today!
  • judywhi
    judywhi Posts: 18
    Options
    haha im gonna start today but bare with me I haven't exercised like this in years
  • ShadeBlossom
    Options
    how much weight?

Me? I'm starting at 90lbs.
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    125 squats today plus 45 secs of plank
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in and I will do my best to catch up in 10 days. O_o that means I will double up. I will do the proper day and the first 9 in order. I need it :)
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did 110 squats today!
  • ShadeBlossom
    Options
    105 squats today!
  • me_monster
    Options
    Woot woot! I'm glad everybody's stickin around!
  • cecilia170578
    Options
    Day 5 done and dusted, ate mcd's today and it wiped out my calories for the day but the squats made me feel better!!