Squat challenge, anyone?

Options

Replies

• sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Today is day 24 for me. Suppose to be a rest day but I wasn't able to finish my 190 squats yesterday because of jet lag and I fell asleep in the afternoon. So I'm finishing it up today. 140 squats on rest day. maaaan.......
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'll start today
  • sazzyanne14
    sazzyanne14 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start this today and catch up, got a lot to catch up on but it will be done =)
  • kasiaj
    Options
    Day 1--50 done
  • cinnamonwhitlock
    cinnamonwhitlock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, guys. Just a tip to make it more bearable you can do the squats in increments such as each time to walk up the steps stop and do a set of squats or each time you walk the dog do a set when you come back in the house or my favorite, do a set each time you visit the restroom. Lol! There's no way you can get pass it that way. :happy:
  • dscmom
    dscmom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    day one and two done tomorrow 60.......whew! I can certainly feel it :-)
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 11 - 110 done!
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I feel soo bad... I only manged 120 yesterday...haven't done any yet today, I'm still a bit sore but I WILL do them.:ohwell: :smile:
  • cecilia170578
    Options
    Day 6 done woohoo
  • sokkache
    Options
    Day 25 done. You got this guys, keep on going. Seriously, I'm seeing results and I'm really enjoying it.
  • kasiaj
    Options
    day 2--55 done
  • xXK1LL3RxCH1CXx
    Options
    I started the challenge on my own yesterday. And then I came across this thread. Oh well, I'm in. Day 2 complete. :)
  • eytara
    eytara Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting this tomorrow! Looking forward to it!
  • dscmom
    Options
    day three done.... 60 squats... tomorrow is a rest day....can anyone say OUCH lol ...I am really feeling this and loving it
  • sokkache
    Options
    oh, I guess the squat challenge numbers that I follow are a little different than this one. But anyways, day 26, 210 squats. I already finished 160. only 50 more to go today.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hello, guys. Just a tip to make it more bearable you can do the squats in increments such as each time to walk up the steps stop and do a set of squats or each time you walk the dog do a set when you come back in the house or my favorite, do a set each time you visit the restroom. Lol! There's no way you can get pass it that way. :happy:

This is what I do. I'll do two sets whenever I go to the bathroom at work (nobody wants to see me squatting at my desk - LOL). It has worked out well so far. I'm on day 15. 80 of 140 done so far today!
  • dscmom
    Options
    rest day yesterday 70 squats finished today......does anyone break them up or do most do them all at once? Im thinking when it gets over 100 it will be better to split them but i get sore so maybe I should just get them done :-)
  • dscmom
    Options
    75 squats done :-)