Show & Tell.

Options
81Katz
81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
I'm feeling a bit more brave about sharing my ideas for topics, so here goes!

What would you like to Show & Tell? A picture of an item, your pet, ideas, craft projects, home improvement, pics of vacations, nature?

Here's mine. I found this at a flea market and it's called a gum parker and it's exactly as it says. Put you gum here when you're not chewing it. I have not used it that way and it was washed reallllly well once I got it home.

I thought it was the oddest quirkiest thing, plus it's a cat. 2 for 1!
hah1jq96uio9.jpg

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

What would you like to Show & Tell? A picture of an item, your pet, ideas, craft projects, home improvement, pics of vacations, nature?

Here's mine. I found this at a flea market and it's called a gum parker and it's exactly as it says. Put you gum here when you're not chewing it. I have not used it that way and it was washed reallllly well once I got it home.

hah1jq96uio9.jpg

but then it dries out and gets all hard?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    It's a trap

ugh....
  • 81Katz
    Options

hah1jq96uio9.jpg

but then it dries out and gets all hard?

It might, not sure. I guess if your room was kept nice and toasty!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    It's a trap

Why's it a trap? I'm not sure if you're joking(?) I figured it was a fun creative idea, that's all. Nothing nefarious about it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    It's a trap

Why's it a trap? I'm not sure if you're joking(?) I figured it was a fun creative idea, that's all. Nothing nefarious about it.

he means my comment is a trap. Congrats on not having the dirtiest mind on MFP!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Ahh, next thread should be 'obvious comments that went over your head'.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Ahh, next thread should be 'obvious comments that went over your head'.

I like it! Usually I am in that boat, I am so niave....
  • 81Katz
    Options
    My bun bun Chloe

Very cute! :heart:
  • 81Katz
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    gpnvmb29234z.jpeg

Does it work? This time of year is torture on my hands.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    gpnvmb29234z.jpeg

Does it work? This time of year is torture on my hands.

I am a frequent user. It’s like butter.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    /thread ibtl
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options

I wonder how long it took to get those letters up between bouts of hysterical giggles.
    Options
    It's a trap

he means my comment is a trap. Congrats on not having the dirtiest mind on MFP!

I meant the topic is a trap. In a joking way. Give some people around here an excuse to play show and tell and you never know what you're going to get. I didn't even notice 4legs post. My mind is as pure as the fresh fallen snow.

I think it's a cool idea. People have all kinds of neat stuff. Like, the thing I just shared is what I sent for show and tell to my kids school just somewhat recently.

There's people here from all kinds of states in the US and Canada and lots of other countries as well.

TBH, I would like a "show and tell" your bbq, mayo, mustard, spices :p

Like the spice thread but even spicier with pics and recipies :)

People want to order the good stuff or find it in a store.

All you need is Old Bay. It goes on everything except cereal. Topic closed ;)
    Options

I wonder how long it took to get those letters up between bouts of hysterical giggles.

Haha I removed it, I figured it wasn't a good idea :D it was definitly funny to see that and we all wondered if they really noticed how dirty it sounded

I can just see them texting each other like "Whoa guess what Deacon Kevin put on the welcome sign this week!?"