Options
    okc3nm47j7ca.jpeg

I found it!

9366zaq4j9dw.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I thought we settled this and agreed that everyone else is wrong and it's donut holes.

Yeah, this confuses me.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    gpnvmb29234z.jpeg

There he is...Mr Frequent User
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't know, everyone keeps posting pictures of rabbits here.

u7fznh1ndl8p.jpg
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I used to be really into Civil War history and artifact hunting. Below are some of the pieces I found near the location of the battle of Atlanta in early 1864. Top piece is a partial horseshoe, then musket balls and several 54 caliber bullets (mostly standard Union army 3 ringers along with several Williams cleaner bullets). The bottom two pieces look to be items made from lead bullets. I believe the round one to be a field made poker chip as there is a very faint "5" on it. A little Wiki info below the picture about the area
    g6432xqjktox.jpg

Johnston's River Line, also called Johnston's Line, the Chattahoochee River Line or simply The River Line, is a historic American Civil War defensive line located in the communities of Mableton, Smyrna, and Vinings, Georgia that was used by the Confederate Army under General Joseph E. Johnston during the Atlanta Campaign in early July 1864. While no significant battles took place along the River Line, it remains one of the most impressive defensive fortifications ever constructed, often compared to the French Maginot Line built prior to World War II. Part of the River Line Historic Area and the Chattahoochee River Line Battlefield, the site today consists of the remains of Confederate earthwork battlements including unique fortifications called Shoupades, named after their designer, Confederate Brig. General Francis A. Shoup. The remains are spread across a six to seven mile stretch along the northwest side of the Chattahoochee River from a point just north of where Nickajack Creek joins the Chattahoochee in Mableton to north of S. Atlanta Road in Smyrna/Vinings. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 5, 1973.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Show me a cool snow globe

an2tvdqkjuvn.jpg

Fraction of my little collection

• mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I didn't make this but I can't stop looking at it. I don't even like baklava that much.

ii4nfejnavi8.jpg

I've made homemade baklava...tedious process
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How about the first work of art I ever sold back when I was in 9th grade? It's clay and a bunch of random objects I had lying around. Thinking back, I probably should have valued it a bit more and either kept it, or demanded a higher price, but I value giving everyone the opportunity to appreciate and own art over my own monetary needs/wants.. and that still hasn't changed.. decades later.

h1e0dmlgjo6t.jpg
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    m20ejjny5f35.jpeg
    A split end with at least 9 splits that I grew and nurtured out of my very own damaged head
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    How about an x-ray of a broken toe? Same toe, broken twice; once because my husband stepped on it and dislocated and CRUNCHED on it with his big ol' clown foot and second because he left his very hard computer case in the MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR and I ran right into it.

aeci6y3edgi8.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    If you ever need some silliness, this book delivers!

All my friends are dead,
    xdvau38fepbr.jpg
    ks2137qmbgz4.jpg
    rdqmwa35w7c5.jpg
    kizbziglahwr.jpg

• KosmosKitten
    Options
    The first things I bought when I started living in Japan: A super tiny Coke and one of those cool little crystal puzzles. :)

zz95qjwys9e1.jpg
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I'm feeling a bit more brave about sharing my ideas for topics, so here goes!

What would you like to Show & Tell? A picture of an item, your pet, ideas, craft projects, home improvement, pics of vacations, nature?

Here's mine. I found this at a flea market and it's called a gum parker and it's exactly as it says. Put you gum here when you're not chewing it. I have not used it that way and it was washed reallllly well once I got it home.

I thought it was the oddest quirkiest thing, plus it's a cat. 2 for 1!
    hah1jq96uio9.jpg

Def need this for my nephew he loves leaving his gum on my carpet
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    dcie1km1om7t.jpg

yes, i have a duck in my office - so whats you're point?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    dcie1km1om7t.jpg

yes, i have a duck in my office - so whats you're point?

@VanishingNachos
    You do know that a ducks favorite snack is qwackers, right? :lol: