Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Etiquette on PMs?

Hello all,

I’m new here. What is the etiquette regarding PMs. If we find someone posting interesting stuff, is it ok to message them or do people hate that?

Thanks,
Andrew

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,296 Member
    I say try it and see - everyone is different.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    If people have good-will comments or questions about my posts, I don't mind getting messages from them.
  • GettingFit5551
    GettingFit5551 Posts: 110 Member
    As long as people are polite, I love getting messages!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    If people have good-will comments or questions about my posts, I don't mind getting messages from them.

I love your posts.

<<~~~signed, Too Lazy to PM :)

Telling someone in public is always good too! :D
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Yeah, I definitely don't mind so long as you're not trying to sell me something or get me to join something. I've never gotten any hookup messages, but that wouldn't be welcome either.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    I thought this was going to be etiquette on PMS and was legitimately looking forward to some answers

The only etiquette tip for that is, "Run." :D I don't show my face/body either to avoid anyone thinking I want to see their junk. Has worked well so far.
  • zara1296
    zara1296 Posts: 56 Member
    As long as they are appropriate it’s fine:)
This discussion has been closed.