jtp4yd7d4wk5.png
    ho6f68esw7t6.png
    5rmihpx9089p.png
    o3l1gphzrd87.png
    3qhr5dao0g6b.png
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to get anyone to go on my thread.
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I'm getting nervous but I'm not having another panic attack.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea whst I will wear when I reach my goal. Probably just more of what I wear now, but smaller. It's not like my budget will get bihger ss my clothes get smaller :D
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    I honestly have no idea whst I will wear when I reach my goal. Probably just more of what I wear now, but smaller. It's not like my budget will get bihger ss my clothes get smaller :D

That is cool too! I just dream of clothes
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I mean dream clothes
  • Pkov123
    Options
    ukbalgyakdms.png
    td3a1jlm7y5x.png
  • Pkov123
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkvX7r7-y6JYzg00IPTnBKjPmF2BPuu-HqaqPFCS5sVnTCnLXBnw

Are you being sincere? If so, thanks
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I'm sorry bye
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I so sorry I don't want to go to hospital
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I'm very sorry
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    My goal clothes are hanging in my cupboard - bridesmaid dresses that I used to fit into. I have nowhere to wear them to, but just to put them on would be nice! Although my dress for my sister's wedding has very complicated ties at the back and I would need help with that.
  • Pkov123
    Options
    My goal clothes are hanging in my cupboard - bridesmaid dresses that I used to fit into. I have nowhere to wear them to, but just to put them on would be nice! Although my dress for my sister's wedding has very complicated ties at the back and I would need help with that.

Ok is newmeadow making fun of me? Do you know?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Pkov123 wrote: »

Maybe yes. Maybe no. But don't worry about it. Who cares what strangers on the Internet think? It only matters what you think. :)
  • Pkov123
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

Maybe yes. Maybe no. But don't worry about it. Who cares what strangers on the Internet think? It only matters what you think. :)

I'm getting my validation from them
    I'm severely depressed and probably gonna have another panic attack unless I get off here.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Take everything in here with a bucket of salt! If you feel insulted, assume it was sarcastic. That said, I really do love some of the 80's fashion. Not the hairdos or the shoulder pads, but some of it is awesome (I'm odd, never been fashionable)
  • Pkov123
    Options

Take everything in here with a bucket of salt! If you feel insulted, assume it was sarcastic. That said, I really do love some of the 80's fashion. Not the hairdos or the shoulder pads, but some of it is awesome (I'm odd, never been fashionable)

I think she hates me
  • Pkov123
    Options

I'm getting my validation from them
    I'm severely depressed and probably gonna have another panic attack unless I get off here.

If it stresses you out to be here, maybe it's a good idea to take a break and step away for awhile. It's probably a good idea to talk to a doctor about how you're feeling. Hope you feel better soon. <3

I was at doctors but they prescribe Ativan they not help but I'm getting test results tomorrow morning that says if I have diabetes or not.
    I think I have diabetes so I'm very sad.