• Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Pkov123 wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    My goal clothes are hanging in my cupboard - bridesmaid dresses that I used to fit into. I have nowhere to wear them to, but just to put them on would be nice! Although my dress for my sister's wedding has very complicated ties at the back and I would need help with that.

Ok is newmeadow making fun of me? Do you know?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. But don't worry about it. Who cares what strangers on the Internet think? It only matters what you think. :)

I'm getting my validation from them
    I'm severely depressed and probably gonna have another panic attack unless I get off here.

If it stresses you out to be here, maybe it's a good idea to take a break and step away for awhile. It's probably a good idea to talk to a doctor about how you're feeling. Hope you feel better soon. <3

I was at doctors but they prescribe Ativan they not help but I'm getting test results tomorrow morning that says if I have diabetes or not.
    I think I have diabetes so I'm very sad.
    My goal clothes are hanging in my cupboard - bridesmaid dresses that I used to fit into. I have nowhere to wear them to, but just to put them on would be nice! Although my dress for my sister's wedding has very complicated ties at the back and I would need help with that.

Maybe yes. Maybe no. But don't worry about it. Who cares what strangers on the Internet think? It only matters what you think. :)

I'm severely depressed and probably gonna have another panic attack unless I get off here.

If it stresses you out to be here, maybe it's a good idea to take a break and step away for awhile. It's probably a good idea to talk to a doctor about how you're feeling. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Why is meadow making fun of me I probably have diabetes and severe mental health problems :-(
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

I was at doctors but they prescribe Ativan they not help but I'm getting test results tomorrow morning that says if I have diabetes or not.

Ativan won't help your depression and it's not a long-term solution for anxiety. Have you spoken with a psychiatrist or psychologist - someone who specializes in mental health?
  • Pkov123
    Options

Ativan won't help your depression and it's not a long-term solution for anxiety. Have you spoken with a psychiatrist or psychologist - someone who specializes in mental health?

Yes I have in past
  • jenilla1
    Options

Yes I have in past

Sounds like it's time to go again.
  • Pkov123
    Options

Yes I have in past

Sounds like it's time to go again.

Well I can't go yet bcuz I don't even drive and my mom took me to hospital in morning for diabetes test So I have to focus on physical health first
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Physical and mental health are equally important, in my opinion. In fact, they directly influence one another. I hope you can get your health back in order soon. Good luck.

I'm out of here for the night. Maybe you should take a break, too... :)
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Physical and mental health are equally important, in my opinion. In fact, they directly influence one another. I hope you can get your health back in order soon. Good luck.

Ok well I try to sleep now
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Hugs. Good night
  • Pkov123
    Options

Hugs. Good night

Goodnight <3
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Honestly I just wanna be Wonder woman...

n50zkiz0zr3p.jpg
    sc01zqsaf1cj.jpg
    ky3slghenrnk.jpg

Or if that fails, I'll settle for being a rectangle

cq6apa7hhquz.jpg

Hi pretty clothes
    I went to sleep I feel better
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Bump
    I wNt to wear tank tops
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Hi I will post more clothes
    I had a bad afternoon visiting grandma in hospital but it's over now thank gosh
  • Pkov123
    Options
    7ikm611sb7bi.png
    tzqkl2rocbgt.png
  • Pkov123
    Options
    eazi1qp0x3ix.png
    I feel good now
  • Pkov123
    Options
    z1pp25rp8gi1.png
    047eh6lha8n2.png
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Do I just post a picture of me in my favourite Eton suit?
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How do u get all the clothes pictures? I love all thr outfits. We hVe similar styles.
  • Pkov123
    Options
    How do u get all the clothes pictures? I love all thr outfits. We hVe similar styles.

I search them on google images and crop them! :)