ex ww member

Options
Hey eveeyone. Ive also just left ww.only cos i hadnt lost any weight on it over a year with smartpounts.i am trying out slimfast now with calorie counting.so far so good.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Jingsi84 wrote: »
    Good luck @shazia20 ! Good link suggested for former WWs. Hopefully there are some people here with slimfast experience to support you, but the bulk of the MFP success stories I’ve read have come from people employing a flexible diet with lots of protein. So you might want to consider simplifying things by eating whatever you like to make your MFP goal. I worry that when you replace two meals a day with slimfast shakes you won’t be able to sustain that long-term. So you aren’t making the permanent lifestyle change needed. Also, since you should eat the same amount of calories whether they come from a shake or not, why not get them from something tastier? Unless you just really love slimfast shakes... just my two cents. Good luck on whatever path you take!

This 100%!
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I kick started my diet in Jan' 2017 with Slimfast and it helped immensely. :)http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10494696/slimfast-diet/p1