I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I thought the Woo was a good thing... like "woooo... way to go!!!". They should have called it "Boo" instead.

It means whatever you want it to mean. People seem to get butthurt about getting wooed :D I couldn't care less.

I posted something in the Fitness area that goes against the 'lift heavy' mentality that is stuck around fitness, and gathered several woes in a very short time.

My finest work yet.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I thought the Woo was a good thing... like "woooo... way to go!!!". They should have called it "Boo" instead.

It means whatever you want it to mean. People seem to get butthurt about getting wooed :D I couldn't care less.

I posted something in the Fitness area that goes against the 'lift heavy' mentality that is stuck around fitness, and gathered several woes in a very short time.

My finest work yet.

So we shouldn't lift heavy ? Don't lift at all? Now I need to know...am I doing it all wrong or right????
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »

My finest work yet.

So we shouldn't lift heavy ? Don't lift at all? Now I need to know...am I doing it all wrong or right????

The answer to all of your questions is "yes". :smirk:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I objectify some of you based on your profile pics

oooo whats mine say about me?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Horse in cold weather.

Give it a minute....

There ya go.

I know, I've ruined that pic.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Horse in cold weather.

Give it a minute....

There ya go.

I know, I've ruined that pic.

most boring analysis ever :disappointed:
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options

I want to know what my picture says about me too!

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Because of my overall personality

giphy.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

That just in case your coworkers or employer are on MFP you don't want them to be able to recognize you

partly, but mostly I don't want MFPers to be able to recognize me. Some crazy people come around here, and they don't like mods much, surprise surprise....
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I secretly wish my mom wasn’t dating someone so she would put all her love and attention on me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I hang up on one of my daughters (the chatty one) and pretend my phone died. I send her a text later saying sorry.. :#
    In my defence every conversation is longer than an hour :( I love her to bits but.. geeeez
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am “too strong” for some people. I am honest and straight forward. I manage an age group that gets their feelings hurt by such things. I am “the mean one”
    Doer/Controller
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I hang up on one of my daughters (the chatty one) and pretend my phone died. I send her a text later saying sorry.. :#
    In my defence every conversation is longer than an hour :( I love her to bits but.. geeeez

You're a monster

I know :(
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was listening to someone weep with grief and the first thing that came to my mind was "this makes me feel awkward"
    I suck