Arguments, an I wrong or what! Tell me what you think

Options
The wife and I decided to get the T25 workout for the TV. We have been at it for only 3 days and it kicks my butt every time we do cardio. There are 4 people on the TV doing the group exercises, one girl is doing a “modified version” for folks to be able to participate if for whatever reasons you can’t do the regular movement. Well, we just finished the 25 minuets of butt kick and I was whooped, I said to her, “I can’t wait for the day that I can get through the entire 25 minuets without cheating” meaning, not resorting to the “modified version”.
Can SOMEONE please tell me what I said that pissed her off that she quit working out with me?

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Maybe you made her feel badly about modifying it too?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Did you kick her, maybe thats the issue
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Speaking from experience, you said or did something to her.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The wife and I decided to get the T25 workout for the TV. We have been at it for only 3 days and it kicks my butt every time we do cardio. There are 4 people on the TV doing the group exercises, one girl is doing a “modified version” for folks to be able to participate if for whatever reasons you can’t do the regular movement. Well, we just finished the 25 minuets of butt kick and I was whooped, I said to her, “I can’t wait for the day that I can get through the entire 25 minuets without cheating” meaning, not resorting to the “modified version”.
    Can SOMEONE please tell me what I said that pissed her off that she quit working out with me?

First off, you'll never know. Second, we'll never know. Third, its highly likely, she doesnt know. And now you know. Sooo apologize to save your marriage. The why is unimportant.

Pretty sure this is the rule of thumb(s?) my husband follows. Yall have it rough
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Have you tried asking her?

Of course he did...on the Internet.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    25 minutes of butt stuff sounds exhausting.

It'll wear your *kitten* out.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

She doesn't think your serious about exercising with her. Or something else.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

She doesn't think your serious about exercising with her. Or something else.

This might be it as well.

Added it could be it was complaining about it afterwards. Wonder if there was complaining about working out before the workout even started?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    you are male and in an argument with a female, so you are totally wrong and it's all your fault
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Probably just misheard or misunderstood what you actually said,and thoughts you said something different.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    It sounds like there is an underlying frustration with her that you all are having to do the modified version of this workout. While it can take time to develop the strength and endurance to ready yourself for the full version, there are methods to speed up the process. I would suggest you both join MFP Premium to take advantage of the additional benefits that will really kick start your way to achieving your fitness goals.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    This mystery would be solved by asking her directly. Then, return and let us know. Don't just leave us hanging...