Arguments, an I wrong or what! Tell me what you think

Replies

• gardengnomemanifesto
    gardengnomemanifesto Posts: 427 Member
    edited January 2018
    Is she fat? Did she struggle through? Was she proud of her effort until you belittled her?
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Have you put the sheets on the sofa yet?
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2018
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2018
    The wife and I decided to get the T25 workout for the TV. We have been at it for only 3 days and it kicks my butt every time we do cardio. There are 4 people on the TV doing the group exercises, one girl is doing a “modified version” for folks to be able to participate if for whatever reasons you can’t do the regular movement. Well, we just finished the 25 minuets of butt kick and I was whooped, I said to her, “I can’t wait for the day that I can get through the entire 25 minuets without cheating” meaning, not resorting to the “modified version”.
    Can SOMEONE please tell me what I said that pissed her off that she quit working out with me?

She's upset because you said "without cheating" which indicated to her that in your mind she was 'cheating' too. And if she was trying as hard as she could, that would tend to hurt her feelings.
    You will need to apologise even if that's not the way you meant it. IMHO

are you the wife?

No I'm not. Just trying put myself in that situation and figure out why I might react the way his wife did. ...that's all
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Well you are wrong for posting here instead of just talking to her about it.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Have you tried asking her?

Ummm...no, he should figure it out :p
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I'm not sure but the next step is you apologizing then her getting mad at you because you don't even know what you did.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    I'm not sure but the next step is you apologizing then her getting mad at you because you don't even know what you did.

Skip apologizing and let her stay mad in that case.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Doesn't matter, it's always your fault, just apologize. I apologize for things I had nothing to do with all the time. I apologize for things total strangers have done when I'm not around. I apologize for things my wife has done herself. Two days ago I had to apologize for watching an episode of Mr. Bean 5-10 years before we even met.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I really wanted to know why she was mad because it seems petty....
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Was there ever a follow up with this guy? I want answers
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member

Pretty sure his wife knocked him out and he's not allowed on this site anymore because it's a "fitness" site.

l3c6z24j7s0m.gif
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member

Pretty sure his wife knocked him out and he's not allowed on this site anymore because it's a "fitness" site.

l3c6z24j7s0m.gif

This is the best thing I've seen on the internet all day.