Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What gets your blood boiling?

2»

Replies

• Politicians
  • Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
    People 40+ that ignore you and don't have the balls to tell you why. Geez so immature

You seem to have a lot of communication issues.

Nope just with immature people
  • SherFit89
    SherFit89 Posts: 7 Member
    Bad drivers
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I agree, people who treat animals as disposal objects. :angry:

People who tailgate me. Oh yeah, I'm GONNA slow down just to piss you off. Sorry a-hole you are not more important than me. :kissing_heart:

People who let their kids run wild in public. Yep, keep fcking around on your phone. Appears you need a breather from motherhood. Well lookie here, a kidnapper who'd be more than happy to take him off your hands for a while ..

I good "woo'ed" you!

100% agree with everything you said
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Animal abuse

Same here, & neglect.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Dumb *kitten* drivers...if I have to slam on my breaks when you are making a turn in front of me, you didn't have time to make your turn...don't pass me in a *kitten* subdivision you *kitten*

I actually have road rage I think...I get so angry because I feel like it's a personal attack on my life...I feel rage on bad drivers and want to seek retribution
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    A Sexy Women with that come here now look !
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    A Sexy Women with that come here now look !

Wohoho.... settle down tiger. Mop up crew doesnt arrive until 7 am.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    :D:D:D
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Laziness...like the mofos at the grocery store that leave their *kitten* carts in parking spots or in the lane because it's a few too many steps to put it in the cart garage...I'd like to ram their legs and/or car door with it a couple of times...