What gets your blood boiling?

Lianapugzoe
Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
Mine is...people who can't be mature enough to tell you "sorry I honestly don't want to hang out." I would respect that person so much more for being honest.

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Heat
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Lying *kitten* mofo's
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seeing people be mean to kids.

I 2nd this! I believe that all child abusers should go Dexter upon themselves, to save their victims; via further victimization & just because a victim doesn't realize, that they're being victimized; doesn't mean that they aren't victims!
  • W8WarI
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Animal abuse
    W8WarI wrote: »

I 2nd this! All child abusers should go Dexter upon themselves, to save their victims; via further victimization!

I think any abuse old or young abuse .

I agree! My comment above, applies to these 2 also!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Inconsiderate mf'ers make my blood boil.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Heat

How much heat?

At a standard atmospheric pressure (1 ATM), blood boils at approximately the same temperature as water: around 100 degrees Celsius, or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Blood is approximately .9% salt, which at that concentration would raise the boiling point by less than 1 degree Celsius.
  • dub05
    dub05 Posts: 21 Member
    Rude...unkind people.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    dub05 wrote: »
    Rude...unkind people.

Agreed. Am I unkind though because I typically try and put them in check?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Animal abuse

This, and people who get animals and just decide to give them away. My kids are brats sometimes but you don't see me giving them away or trying to get rid of them. :D

i agree with this statement. taking on any more responsibility then what you can handle sucks
  • eccomi_qui
    Heat

How much heat?

At a standard atmospheric pressure (1 ATM), blood boils at approximately the same temperature as water: around 100 degrees Celsius, or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Blood is approximately .9% salt, which at that concentration would raise the boiling point by less than 1 degree Celsius.

What would one do with boiled blood?

I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you
  • eccomi_qui
    Heat

How much heat?

What would one do with boiled blood?

I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you

If you kill me than I won't tell you my secret

Seems we are at a stalemate my love
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    This :| at least hide the evidence

onozsfy2184t.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I agree, people who treat animals as disposal objects. :angry:

People who tailgate me. Oh yeah, I'm GONNA slow down just to piss you off. Sorry a-hole you are not more important than me. :kissing_heart:

People who let their kids run wild in public. Yep, keep fcking around on your phone. Appears you need a breather from motherhood. Well lookie here, a kidnapper who'd be more than happy to take him off your hands for a while ..
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    idiot drivers who honk there horns for no reason. that and when there right on my butt expecting me to speed up like come on the sign says 100 mph and i don't want a speeding ticket. i think the proper name is a tailgater
  • Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
    People 40+ that ignore you and don't have the balls to tell you why. Geez so immature
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Truly, nothing. You'd be weirded out at how calm I always am.
  • W8WarI
    edited January 2018
    W8WarI wrote: »

I 2nd this! All child abusers should go Dexter upon themselves, to save their victims; via further victimization!

I think any abuse old or young abuse .

It's taking advantage of people who aren't in a good position to defend themselves.

That boils my blood.

No Dexter needed. We are more powerful than that...we have laws.

Unfortunately not all laws protect all victims, many that'd have statute of limitations & new laws are always being created, to combat crime that there wasn't a law prior for; plus those laws often aren't retroactive!
  • russelljam08
    russelljam08 Posts: 167 Member
    What gets my blood boiling? Going to the grocery store. All those people standing around staring into space, blocking the aisles, moving slow, looking at stuff on the shelf across the aisle and then reaching across. Get your shipt and GTFOut the way. Grocery stores should have marked lanes, like a highway. Taking a full cart through the 15 items or less express lanes, witch please.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Animal abuse

This, and people who get animals and just decide to give them away. My kids are brats sometimes but you don't see me giving them away or trying to get rid of them. :D

That is my pet peeve. Research the breed to see if they will fit in your family/lifestyle!!! Don't get them just because they look cute. That drives me nuts!! It's not fair to the animal.

• LYsweetnessWY
    LYsweetnessWY Posts: 16 Member
    People 40+ that ignore you and don't have the balls to tell you why. Geez so immature

You seem to have a lot of communication issues.