What gets your blood boiling?

2»

Replies

• Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
    People 40+ that ignore you and don't have the balls to tell you why. Geez so immature
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Truly, nothing. You'd be weirded out at how calm I always am.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    W8WarI wrote: »
    Seeing people be mean to kids.

I 2nd this! All child abusers should go Dexter upon themselves, to save their victims; via further victimization!

I think any abuse old or young abuse .

It's taking advantage of people who aren't in a good position to defend themselves.

That boils my blood.

No Dexter needed. We are more powerful than that...we have laws.

Unfortunately not all laws protect all victims, many that'd have statute of limitations & new laws are always being created, to combat crime that there wasn't a law prior for; plus those laws often aren't retroactive!
  • russelljam08
    russelljam08 Posts: 167 Member
    What gets my blood boiling? Going to the grocery store. All those people standing around staring into space, blocking the aisles, moving slow, looking at stuff on the shelf across the aisle and then reaching across. Get your shipt and GTFOut the way. Grocery stores should have marked lanes, like a highway. Taking a full cart through the 15 items or less express lanes, witch please.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Animal abuse

This, and people who get animals and just decide to give them away. My kids are brats sometimes but you don't see me giving them away or trying to get rid of them. :D

That is my pet peeve. Research the breed to see if they will fit in your family/lifestyle!!! Don't get them just because they look cute. That drives me nuts!! It's not fair to the animal.

• LYsweetnessWY
    LYsweetnessWY Posts: 16 Member
    People 40+ that ignore you and don't have the balls to tell you why. Geez so immature

You seem to have a lot of communication issues.
  • Politicians
  • Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member

You seem to have a lot of communication issues.

Nope just with immature people
  • SherFit89
    SherFit89 Posts: 7 Member
    Bad drivers
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I agree, people who treat animals as disposal objects. :angry:

People who tailgate me. Oh yeah, I'm GONNA slow down just to piss you off. Sorry a-hole you are not more important than me. :kissing_heart:

People who let their kids run wild in public. Yep, keep fcking around on your phone. Appears you need a breather from motherhood. Well lookie here, a kidnapper who'd be more than happy to take him off your hands for a while ..

I good "woo'ed" you!

100% agree with everything you said
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Animal abuse

Same here, & neglect.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Dumb *kitten* drivers...if I have to slam on my breaks when you are making a turn in front of me, you didn't have time to make your turn...don't pass me in a *kitten* subdivision you *kitten*

I actually have road rage I think...I get so angry because I feel like it's a personal attack on my life...I feel rage on bad drivers and want to seek retribution
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    A Sexy Women with that come here now look !
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    A Sexy Women with that come here now look !

Wohoho.... settle down tiger. Mop up crew doesnt arrive until 7 am.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    :D:D:D
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Laziness...like the mofos at the grocery store that leave their *kitten* carts in parking spots or in the lane because it's a few too many steps to put it in the cart garage...I'd like to ram their legs and/or car door with it a couple of times...