A Guy who is attracted by Elder Women

Options

Replies

• Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Zee what do you have to offer for an older woman? What do you bring to the table?

Well i would like to wish a Very Happy Birthday to your young one for becoming an adult
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Zee_0100 wrote: »
    When you were 19 your age limit was 38, at 20 the age limit is 43. What will it be when you turn 21? Asking for a friend.

I might drop using the word elder, elder to me means senior as in grandma old.

now that I think of it, I have plenty of senior moments.

Hey hope you doing good and no that 19 was not age at that time i just posted a random question to see the reaction and so the max age limit.
    And there is no such age limit if its about being friends but anything beyond that i prefer not more than 43 because that's the oldest I've been with already so i know how it goes.

Elder to me sounds better than older or saying old women

I guess you have to be as old as me to appreciate why using the word elder is not a great word when describing women in their early 40's and below.

You are still very young, your preferences will probably change many many times in your lifetime.

Okay fine so what would be the better term to convey my message? i just hope older may not discriminate anyone..

oh, you are conveying your message just fine about elder vs older...

But what is the real message behind creating this thread? taking applications? lol

Its just to categories people who I like to be with and who definitely feels the same or who've had the same experience before.
  • Zee_0100
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Zee what do you have to offer for an older woman? What do you bring to the table?

Well i would like to wish a Very Happy Birthday to your young one for becoming an adult

That’s very sweet. Thank you

You welcome. So what else you would like to have? We have everything you wish for.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    When you were 19 your age limit was 38, at 20 the age limit is 43. What will it be when you turn 21? Asking for a friend.

Hey hope you doing good and no that 19 was not age at that time i just posted a random question to see the reaction and so the max age limit.
    And there is no such age limit if its about being friends but anything beyond that i prefer not more than 43 because that's the oldest I've been with already so i know how it goes.

I guess you have to be as old as me to appreciate why using the word elder is not a great word when describing women in their early 40's and below.

You are still very young, your preferences will probably change many many times in your lifetime.

Okay fine so what would be the better term to convey my message? i just hope older may not discriminate anyone..

But what is the real message behind creating this thread? taking applications? lol

Its just to categories people who I like to be with and who definitely feels the same or who've had the same experience before.

I have no experience, so I am not in your 'category'. But hope the women you wish to categorize with works out well for ya.
  • Zee_0100
    edited January 2018
    Options

I have no experience, so I am not in your 'category'. But hope the women you wish to categorize with works out well for ya.

thank you and Its alright a lot of things happen for the first time in life.may you experience it someday. I mean unless you want to
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

thank you and Its alright a lot of things happen for the first time in life.may you experience it someday. I mean unless you want to

I have 0 interest in dating a younger man 20-21-22-23 (you get the idea) years younger than me. I am sure this day and age you will meet all kinds of women that do.

Well I am off do older/elderly things. Best of luck.
  • Zee_0100
    Options

You welcome. So what else you would like to have? We have everything you wish for.

I mean like, what do you have to offer an older woman? How are you going to keep her interest?

Um haha that's a very interesting question well it depends obviously when you both start talking and get to know eachother and if its a match as well if she finds me interesting be with so thats how its goes. I've noticed that older women are really open to express themselves well the one's I've been with they were.
  • sambronian
    sambronian Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In my case at this age it would be like dating my son's older friends. ;) Best of luck
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    sambronian wrote: »
    In my case at this age it would be like dating my son's older friends. ;) Best of luck

Don't worry I've already experienced that once before. And it really doesn't bother as long as you both are happy and satisfied.
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Zee, will you eat in restaurants that serve mid priced entrees like calves liver with sautéed onions and bacon with a baked potato and side of green beans almondine? Appetizers will feature fresh fruit cup, crudité such as olives alongside celery sticks with a cream cheese garnish and butter crackers with a 5 bean relish spread. Dessert will be a choice of butterscotch pudding with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry, fig squares, rhubarb pie or baked Alaska.

Will you shop with her in the mall so she can buy cushy rubber soled Naturalizer shoes at retail price in a D width and bunion pad accessories for 50% off?

After, will you return to her subsidized senior apartment complex to enjoy VHS reruns of Columbo and The Rockford Files?

Before a nightcap (Manhattan on the rocks with a dash of sweet vermouth, lemon twist), you can slow dance to a gentle Bossa Nova while keeping it respectfully in your pants.

How much thought have you really given this because I don't think you understand elder culture, charming as it is, even if you think you do.

Oww! I would love to do that well i cant say anything about food but if its about sweet dishes i just love it. And i definitely know my choice very well i know what I'm doing. I see things for long period so i go according to that only.
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

Zee, how many of these elders that you have experience with were hard of hearing? You were able to hold there attention and they weren’t deaf?

You’re not giving us any interesting information and if that continues your thread is gonna die. Do you want that?

So, how are you going to keep it interesting for elder women? What topics interest you?

You should consider answering. You were asked a question and gave a Happy Birthday compliment. Not all women, but some, consider deflection of questions rude and very uninteresting.

I did replied to her after that if you didnt noticed and i don't see much what really interest me what i see what gets me bored like talking to much irrelevant stuff lack of knowledge about common things and stuff. I prefer to get to know each other and to make ourselves comfortable and if we both find eachother interesting. Its time to pair up.
  • Zee_0100
    Options

I mean like, what do you have to offer an older woman? How are you going to keep her interest?

Um haha that's a very interesting question well it depends obviously when you both start talking and get to know eachother and if its a match as well if she finds me interesting be with so thats how its goes. I've noticed that older women are really open to express themselves well the one's I've been with they were.

Zee, how many of these elders that you have experience with were hard of hearing? You were able to hold there attention and they weren’t deaf?

You’re not giving us any interesting information and if that continues your thread is gonna die. Do you want that?

So, how are you going to keep it interesting for elder women? What topics interest you?

You should consider answering. You were asked a question and gave a Happy Birthday compliment. Not all women, but some, consider deflection of questions rude and very uninteresting.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Where I live Elder means a three-piece heavy psych band hailing from Boston, USA. Their lengthy songs are told as stories, unfolding and undulating across genre boundaries and into new Krautrock territory.
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    BR_549 wrote: »
    Hey all im 20 and I just love women elder than me.I love talking to them and I find their company the best to talk with and especially if they are kinda weird sometimes.

I am the same way about older men. When I was younger and Tom Selleck did his time on Friends I was like "oh hunk of a man!!"

wow Im really glad to meet you.You See thats the reason i posted this thread to classify people who relates to it.
  • Zee_0100
    Options

That wasn’t an answer. That was vague and uninteresting. Very generic. From what I ascertained, you might like older women, but you won’t keep their attention, not with answers like that. Now it’s time to say goodbye. Good Luck fountain of youth. I’ll check out your next thread when your 21 and raise the age limit to 49 or older.

No Amigo the age limit gonna remain the same as far its concern to the relationship and don't worry ill find what I'm looking for. Goodbye and thank you so much for coming,sharing your opinion and giving us your important..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's all relative. I'm 63. I'll trade you a 60 for three 20's.
  • Zee_0100
    edited January 2018
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    It's all relative. I'm 63. I'll trade you a 60 for three 20's.

Lolzz thats was a good one