A Guy who is attracted by Elder Women

Options

Replies

• Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Zee_0100 wrote: »
    If its about being friends It really doesn't matter how old she is as long as she's in her senses... but for relationship i prefer not more than 43.. its because I'm kinda person who see things for long period of time and is im 20 so i have to look over for that as well. It really doesn't matter how she looks as long as her soul is pretty.

Hey, hey, hey now..ain't nuttin' wrong with those of us 43+! You ageist lil fckah :D

What what whatt? sorry i couldn't get you
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    If its about being friends It really doesn't matter how old she is as long as she's in her senses... but for relationship i prefer not more than 43.. its because I'm kinda person who see things for long period of time and is im 20 so i have to look over for that as well. It really doesn't matter how she looks as long as her soul is pretty.

Hey, hey, hey now..ain't nuttin' wrong with those of us 43+! You ageist lil fckah :D

Are you 43+
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Clearly I need to spend more time on here. :joy:

Saaame :lol:
  • amyteacake
    Options
    I feel like I remember you being 22 last time

No I've never mentioned my own age before. But yes I've tried to experiment this by asking a general question over many different random young ages.

I literally posted lemon party link in your last thread. It was my first warning so I remember it very well.

If so then you got really great memory coz the last time i posted my thread was 3 yrs back.

So let me understand was it three years ago that you were 20 or were you 17 years old at the time looking for older women and if so wouldn’t that be illegal?

When i was 17 the very first girl i dated who was elder than me was 24 yrs old

I'm pretty sure that's illegal..also she isn't an elder. If that was the case I would be be an old lady.
  • amyteacake
    Options
    Thank God I still have a chance for 5 more years

You look great, I thought you were early 20's.

Omigosh I love you. Nope. I'll be 38 in April. :open_mouth:

I thought you were only 25!
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »

No I've never mentioned my own age before. But yes I've tried to experiment this by asking a general question over many different random young ages.

I literally posted lemon party link in your last thread. It was my first warning so I remember it very well.

If so then you got really great memory coz the last time i posted my thread was 3 yrs back.

So let me understand was it three years ago that you were 20 or were you 17 years old at the time looking for older women and if so wouldn’t that be illegal?

I'm pretty sure that's illegal..also she isn't an elder. If that was the case I would be be an old lady.

Well then could you plz tell me what does the word elder really mean to you guys coz first of all English is my second language and the last time i quote the word old people had issue with that as well. I just know how to simply deliver my message in simple English.

And i really don't care if its legal or not coz if you like someone nothing can really stop your emotions.
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    Thank God I still have a chance for 5 more years

You look great, I thought you were early 20's.

Omigosh I love you. Nope. I'll be 38 in April. :open_mouth:

I thought you were only 25!

Yup she looks really young than her age maybe its her genetics.
  • amyteacake
    Options

Well then could you plz tell me what does the word elder really mean to you guys coz first of all English is my second language and the last time i quote the word old people had issue with that as well. I just know how to simply deliver my message in simple English.

And i really don't care if its legal or not coz if you like someone nothing can really stop your emotions.

Elder here means like elderly, like an old elderly person. Someone old enough to be your grandmother. Probably the word you're thinking of is just women older than you.

Except, you know, the law.
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Elder here means like elderly, like an old elderly person. Someone old enough to be your grandmother. Probably the word you're thinking of is just women older than you.

Oh i see but you knew very well what i was trying to say right?
    But still thanks for correcting me i appreciate it. Another good advantage of being with older woman is that you get to learn alot from them.

yes you are right honestly i dont know much about it coz i never cared before and I'm too careless to follow the law when it comes to emotions :wink:
  • amyteacake
    edited January 2018
    Options

But still thanks for correcting me i appreciate it. Another good advantage of being with older woman is that you get to learn alot from them.

yes you are right honestly i dont know much about it coz i never cared before and I'm too careless to follow the law when it comes to emotions :wink:

Not really.
    I'm only 21 so I'm not that old.

Even if it is something illegal then you wouldn't care? You realise that that 24 year old could have went to jail because you were underage, right?
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Not really.

That still makes you one whole year older than me haha
  • amyteacake
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.

Alright alright cool young lady
  • amyteacake
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.

I am the hippest of young ladies
  • Zee_0100
    edited January 2018
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.

Oh really?
  • amyteacake
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.

Oh really?

Yup. My mum tells me so
  • Zee_0100
    edited January 2018
    Options

Not really.

Still, not that old.

Oh really?

Yup. My mum tells me so

Well if she say so then definitely u r.