Sketch-a-Day

Replies

• huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Outstanding!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Okay, this started off as a kind of simple idea, but has kinda evolved from this sketch. It's a tattoo design based off of a Neko Case song and one of her common themes (foxes). But since it's kinda personal, the design evolved and now there's flowers and a centipede and some vines.

I'll post the inked drawing when I get it done.. and then possibly color.

d6j74bpuenbb.jpg
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Okay, this started off as a kind of simple idea, but has kinda evolved from this sketch. It's a tattoo design based off of a Neko Case song and one of her common themes (foxes). But since it's kinda personal, the design evolved and now there's flowers and a centipede and some vines.

d6j74bpuenbb.jpg

Even your handwriting's artistic!
  • KosmosKitten
    Gotta erase lines and color. Will wait until tomorrow.

pmu39nr5lxe1.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Time to color!

b2q5zb5hcrmf.jpg
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited July 2018
    I finished this, so I guess I'll drop it here for now. I'll try to post something else tomorrow.. maybe take requests. :P

zili2dwscx8r.jpg

This is so pretty :o How about a tattoo sketch style for something a bit more on the darker/demonic/evil side. Seems like youd be good at it and i need ideas xD

edit: whatever you were eating when coloring made me hungry
  • KosmosKitten
    Spending my day working on a Homecoming sign by painting with dollar store paint, lol.

Getting my inner Bob Ross on with those happy little clouds, lol. No trees though. :lol:

tqjo1ez10bcl.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    I finished this, so I guess I'll drop it here for now. I'll try to post something else tomorrow.. maybe take requests. :P

zili2dwscx8r.jpg

This is beautiful
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    My tween (11 in Feb) is a natural artist. I showed her your stuff and she gave it two thumbs up. :-) She has a fascination with FNAF.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member

d6j74bpuenbb.jpg

zili2dwscx8r.jpg

Wow!! :D<3LOVE
  • KosmosKitten
    Still over here painting with dollar store paint on a homecoming sign (military thing for people who don't know). Got no idea what to write on this thing. Not my typical styling, but it's a combo between the Seabee bee and Sketch's version of the U.S. Navy from Sketch's World.

q2db8nboi8md.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I'm calling this Homecoming sign done. I can't do witty sayings and *kitten* for my signs. I also don't do super cutesy like the other military spouses seem to think is appropriate, so *kitten* it. Time to go move onto something more interesting.

i4tj8q0ivhgf.jpg

You are so talented I swear. Your art is incredible. This is way interesting. I'm not sure what you're talking about. I absolutely love the fact the paint you purchased at the dollar store. :D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I am constantly amazed and impressed with your talent! 😎☺️👍
  • KosmosKitten
    I'm calling this Homecoming sign done. I can't do witty sayings and *kitten* for my signs. I also don't do super cutesy like the other military spouses seem to think is appropriate, so *kitten* it. Time to go move onto something more interesting.

i4tj8q0ivhgf.jpg

You are so talented I swear. Your art is incredible. This is way interesting. I'm not sure what you're talking about. I absolutely love the fact the paint you purchased at the dollar store. :D

Lol, military stuff. The Seabee is this command's mascot (they specialize in construction) and the little stick dude is from a comic my husband and I read (that is also written and drawn by a an active duty person).
    81Katz wrote: »
    I am constantly amazed and impressed with your talent! 😎☺️👍

Thanks! :heart:

• KosmosKitten
    Not drawing, but I finished chart 2 of six today. I might finish this scarf before I die, but I'm unsure.

h55die0w1d4x.jpg
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Not drawing, but I finished chart 2 of six today. I might finish this scarf before I die, but I'm unsure.

h55die0w1d4x.jpg

always yummy food in your pics. Can i be you
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Some cool stuff. <3