NSV -- I'm sure a lotta other ladies'll be able to relate!

ReinaJaLaNa
ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
Although I don't wear it nearly as often as I used to (have to), I'm finding that, the more weight and inches I lose, the much better my body slimmer actually, ummm, slims.

Less lump and bulge. I'm actually almost thin with it on now!

I like.

Replies

• horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Yes so true!
  • melimama2
    melimama2 Posts: 40 Member
    And it's not nearly as much work to pull that baby on!
  • ReinaJaLaNa

YES, aMEN.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    I'm SUPER tempted to get one! I had one before but it stopped doing much at all and got all stretched out. Now my fat parts are mostly extra skin... might be worth a try
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member

I bought one and tried it, but by the time I got that stupid thing on I was dripping in sweat and exhausted. I never wore it again. :bigsmile:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member

LOL
    I haven't tried mine on in a while, but it was a process of jumping, shimmying and pulling to get on and in place! hahaha funny!!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    I hear ya!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Hmm, that makes me tempted to try them again for tight-dress times. Since I feel more comfortable in tighter dresses (especially since my back has slimmed up considerably), I can have a great profile. (:
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    nsv?
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    nsv?

non-scale victory.. Welcome to weight-loss message-board world :)
  • ReinaJaLaNa

I bought one and tried it, but by the time I got that stupid thing on I was dripping in sweat and exhausted. I never wore it again. :bigsmile:

MUST TRY AGAIN. If you're able to find the right one for you, I think it's sooo worth it.
    Hmm, that makes me tempted to try them again for tight-dress times. Since I feel more comfortable in tighter dresses (especially since my back has slimmed up considerably), I can have a great profile. (:

Yes, for sure, you should. It can make a helluva difference!
  • I know right! My Spanx doesn't have to do as much work as it has to do in the past....LOL!

Great NSV!!!!
  • That's awesome! Unfortunately, once you have to size down your spanx you have to do the awkward jiggly dance all over again. I wish I could just wear my big ones that accomplish nothing but an ego boost! But that's not going to happen, I looooooooove my spanx, I'm committed. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!