Eye opener

Options
2»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    Most Fridays I go to Blaze pizza and have my typical pepperoni veggie pizza with goat cheese. I EAT THE WHOLE PIZZA. I'm not starving 40 minutes later and I'm still within calorie range for the day.

OMG! I just discovered Blaze Pizza last night. I had an entire pizza for 660 calories! I had the craving for pizza and the calories to spend.... and it was GOOD!

Blaze pizza is awesome! I love how you can add TONS of fresh veggies and can also eat the entire pizza lol. I go there often.
  • dottyrainesimon
    dottyrainesimon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    Most Fridays I go to Blaze pizza and have my typical pepperoni veggie pizza with goat cheese. I EAT THE WHOLE PIZZA. I'm not starving 40 minutes later and I'm still within calorie range for the day.

OMG! I just discovered Blaze Pizza last night. I had an entire pizza for 660 calories! I had the craving for pizza and the calories to spend.... and it was GOOD!

Blaze pizza is awesome! I love how you can add TONS of fresh veggies and can also eat the entire pizza lol. I go there often.

Sounds good. I'll try it. Thanks!
  • dottyrainesimon
    dottyrainesimon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ive lost 100+ pounds eating carbs and sugar and booze and all sorts of stuff.

maybe you just didnt eat ENOUGH.

2 pieces of that wouldnt have filled me up, either.

Congratulations on your weight loss an thank you for the comment. How often do you workout or do activities that get you moving. I'm struggling with that.
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I figure I've had a good clean eating day when I don't drop my food on the floor. I now want to make cookies, hopefully they stay clean... I'm pretty clumsy.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'd be starving too, if all I had for dinner was 2 slices of veggie pizza.