Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,618 Member
    Options
    EyeOTS wrote: »
    Tortillas that are 310 calories. Muffins that are 700

especially when I think back to the (many) times in the past where I didn't eat say an egg or two for breakfast but picked the "light and healthy muffin choice" instead... more than doubling or tripling the calories while also reducing satiation!
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fooof basically anything from a restaurant! Indian food, my favorite veg burger and onion rings, nachos of any kind from anywhere, 2 margaritas…
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    EyeOTS wrote: »
    Tortillas that are 310 calories. Muffins that are 700

especially when I think back to the (many) times in the past where I didn't eat say an egg or two for breakfast but picked the "light and healthy muffin choice" instead... more than doubling or tripling the calories while also reducing satiation!

I used to think a -small- breakfast was a costco muffin, sausage link, and sugary venti Starbucks coffee.
  • azuki
    azuki Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    whole foods blueberry muffins are amazing lol
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    lauracups wrote: »
    Cereal, I stopped eating it because what a "serving " actually was, not worth the calories.

Yeah I love cereal, but I stopped eating it also. You just dont get enough for the calories and the carbs bother my diabetes anyway🙃🥣🍲
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Turns out my 'serving' of PB is actually about HALF of one when I weigh it. Same thing with mayo. I just use way less than i realized.

Same! I always logged a tablespoon/15 g serving until I decided to weigh it one day and I actually only use 7 or 8 g. I'm not that crazy about peanut butter.

OTOH, if I slice my own sourdough bread, it's usually more than double the weight of a normal slice.

Cheese. It's ridiculous how little cheese you get for a 28g serving.
  • PaymanLux
    PaymanLux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bakery Butter Bread Pound Cake 3500c.
    Topping of 4x Double Chocolate Pudding cups 360c.
    and 10oz. Strawberries 100c.

Total 3960 calories

I will eat the whole thing so delicious.