Such little progress...

Options
13»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Ugh. I put a comparison pic up here but had to take it down.

5# heavier and you have a flatter stomach, smaller thighs, and bigger arms from what I can see.

:(
  • bbell1985
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I saw the pic briefly... you weigh more in the current photo yet you look leaner. That is progress.

I feel like I did the same thing a few months ago, I compared my pre-bulk photo from 2014 to my recent post-cut photo... they pretty much looked the same (from the front at least, not the glutes obv). BUT in the recent one I was about 9-10lbs heavier.

You don't have to say these things. You saw the picture. You saw there really isn't much difference.

and 9-10 lbs heavier is a lot more progress than a couple.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    I'm done feeling sorry for myself! Sorry all!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ugh. I put a comparison pic up here but had to take it down.

5# heavier and you have a flatter stomach, smaller thighs, and bigger arms from what I can see.

:(

I've seen the pictures several times before. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Your progress is remarkable.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I saw the pic briefly... you weigh more in the current photo yet you look leaner. That is progress.

I feel like I did the same thing a few months ago, I compared my pre-bulk photo from 2014 to my recent post-cut photo... they pretty much looked the same (from the front at least, not the glutes obv). BUT in the recent one I was about 9-10lbs heavier.

You don't have to say these things. You saw the picture. You saw there really isn't much difference.

I also started almost underweight. I was a string bean... I basically had to start from the ground up. You started with an awesome muscle base already. Remember that.
  • bbell1985
    Options

I also started almost underweight. I was a string bean... I basically had to start from the ground up. You started with an awesome muscle base already. Remember that.

So you have made remarkable progress.