Options
    canned-chicken.jpg

LMAO!!

OMG!! That is disgusting!!

So gross.
    When I crave a cheeseburger, I eat a cheeseburger. :D

Ditto
    1371933161000-PBC-1306221636_4_3.JPG

Looks like one of the new pretzel bun burgers... Good God, I can't wait to try one of those. Nearest Wendy's is like 20 miles from me though.

Would be totally worth it.

This, however, might be dinner tonight. I've been strangely craving lasagna lately, but gosh this looks good instead.
  • MT30_backbone
    Options
    canned-chicken.jpg

I think I just threw up in my mouth a litte... Eww!
  • rallen540
    Options
    Samuel L Jackson is badass bc of burgers

tumblr_ljedtvLtdy1qhcdbmo1_500.gif

BIG KAHUNA BURGER LOL
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    in4 argument of "good food" vs "bad food."

Seriously, this argument just goes around and around and around and around...
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm going to 5 guys tonight for a bacon cheeseburger :love: :drinker:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Me too, just not a five guys burger, maybe a Wendys single instead.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I've been craving lasagna. A garbage lasagna.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Something I've found suprisingly effective at controlling cravings has been to reframe what they are in my mind.

Instead of thinking "I'm craving..." (which I do wayyyy too much, to the point of having already apologized to my fiance for how I'll be when I'm pregnant... and no, nowhere near that yet) I tell myself "I have the taste of ___ in my mouth" (not FOR but OF)

I don't know why but that's really helped me curb giving in to the cravings (which I'm no longer allowing myself to call cravings :smile:)
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    canned-chicken.jpg

That is some disgusting shyt!

:heart: Cheeseburger, when I crave one I have one. Five Guys's Burgers are good but I really like making my own, with italian sausages nom nom :drinker:
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    SO I have been fighting going to five guys and getting a big bouble bacon burger with all the veg's and mayo - Today I went to wendy's to get a small chili to go with my salad. It was very meaty and I don't want a burger anymore lol. This might help someone later - according to the app it's only about 180 cal's also - gotta watch the salt though!

Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

Exactly... that's the point. She got rid of her craving through eating a healthier foods.

Go on, how is the chili healthier?

How is Chili not healthier are you joking?Hmmm? Bacon burger Vs Chili
    Nutrition summary:
    Calories in the Bacon Burger

Fat
    62g

Carbs
    40g

Protein
    51g
    There are 920 calories in a 1 burger serving of Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger.
    Calorie breakdown: 61% fat, 17% carbs, 22% protein.

Wendy Chili
    270 Calories. 7.0 Fiber. 19.0 Protein low in fat is all it says doesn't list it.
    Big Difference Ya Think?
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    SO I have been fighting going to five guys and getting a big bouble bacon burger with all the veg's and mayo - Today I went to wendy's to get a small chili to go with my salad. It was very meaty and I don't want a burger anymore lol. This might help someone later - according to the app it's only about 180 cal's also - gotta watch the salt though!

Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

Exactly... that's the point. She got rid of her craving through eating a healthier foods.

Nutrition summary:

Fat
    62g

Carbs
    40g

Protein
    51g

Wendy Chili
    270 Calories. 7.0 Fiber. 19.0 Protein low in fat is all it says doesn't list it.
    Big Difference Ya Think?

Still waiting on the explanation as to why this is healthier?

The numbers are lower, but that's it.
    Doesn't make one healthier than the other.
    Also, there is fat in the chili as it's made with beef.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

Nutrition summary:

Fat
    62g

Carbs
    40g

Protein
    51g

Wendy Chili
    Big Difference Ya Think?

I don't know what burger you looked up, but a junior bacon cheeseburger has 380 calories
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I do love me some five guys! It's a really good thing the closest one to me is 5 hours away...

But I eat turkey burgers and/or veggie burgers at home when I'm wanting a burger but don't want to ruin a good day!
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I don't know what burger you looked up, but a junior bacon cheeseburger has 380 calories

those are the stats for a Five Guys burger
  • g33kmommy
    g33kmommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm not understanding what the issue is with eating a cheeseburger?

I take lean meat and grill it on my good ole' Foreman, slap it between a whole wheat bun (120 calories per bun), add a slice of tomato, and plop some sharp cheese I've sliced on top. Whole meal is around 330 for that burger. Big whoop?

My calories always come in under. If I'm feeling frisky I'll cut up an avacado and slap that on there too.

If you want a burger, eat a burger.
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

^^this
  • _DreDay_
    _DreDay_ Posts: 40
    Options

Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

Maybe chili on cheeseburgers?
  • rallen540
    Options
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just had cheeseburger for my dinner. Home made burger using extra lean beef, with onion and peppers almost dry fried and my 'bun' was two large grilled mushrooms. Pop in some low fat cheese and then mayo and chutney cos burgers not burger without sauce, add lettuce and fresh tomatoes and all done. It was fab and tasty and fairly low cal.

Couldn't squeeze a 'real' burger into my count today but this was pretty darn good.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

^^THIS^^ :drinker: