Blaze Pizza.... my favorite new discovery!

Options
amfmmama
amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
I realize it is a chain, but the one in NH is fairly new. I had been craving pizza and happened by this place. They have all the nutritional information, they make their own dough, and weigh it all out, and you can choose what you want on a 12 inch pizza. You can even build your own pizza using a nutritional calculator, they have on their website! I went on Saturday and ate a whole pizza, with no regret, and it was delicious.

I may be going back tonight... ; )

Replies

• soinbnsng
    soinbnsng Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Agreed this place is awesome.
  • madisonrmartinez
    madisonrmartinez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Omg yes! Blaze is my secret to losing weight but not feeling like I’m going without. I just cut out the cheese and pile on the veggies for a relatively low calorie and delicious pizza dinner! So awesome.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I love it! I eat there all the time. Love that I can get tons of fresh veggies on my pizza AND eat the whole thing for about 600-700 a pizza! I love the nutrition calculator they have.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of it. :( pretty sure that's not a thing here in NJ.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Oh wait- there are 2 in philly- herm- might be worth a trip!
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Blaze is fantastic!!
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me about it. Now that i am off the paleo bandwagon, i think i may need to have some lunch there this weekend!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,085 Member
    Options
    It's delicious. I'm very skeptical about what their calorie estimator spits out, though. ;)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    No Blaze near me, but we have similar places that you can build your own pizza with nutritional information online. I say light cheese cause I always think they use a bit more than the serving per the online calorie calculator.
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Blaze is awesome! They are our client. Love them and their delicious pizza! They also have gluten free and vegan options.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Favorite option, thin layer of pesto and a CRAPLOAD of chicken, then some cheese
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    We went a couple weeks back when we had calories for pizza. We were super happy and plan to go again in the near future.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Coming to NH in June, Yay! Blaze sounds great!
  • amfmmama
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Yes, they are!!!

NJ locations!

Clark - Walnut Ave
    Livingston Eisenhower Pkwy
    Newark
    Paramus
    Teterboro
    Wayne - Willowbrook Mall
  • amfmmama
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Coming to NH in June, Yay! Blaze sounds great!

They are there now! Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH
  • amfmmama
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    It's delicious. I'm very skeptical about what their calorie estimator spits out, though. ;)

So... me too, but I did see them using a food scale to weigh the crust and some of the toppings. They don't put a ton of cheese, but they will offer more at no additional cost... so you need to be strong there! I figure, it's still a better option for pizza.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »

Yes, they are!!!

NJ locations!

Clark - Walnut Ave
    Livingston Eisenhower Pkwy
    Newark
    Paramus
    Teterboro
    Wayne - Willowbrook Mall

My google maps gave me nothing down here.

All of those are a minimum of an hour away from me- Newark being the closest I suspect.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    We don't have those in the South, but we do have MOD pizza which is a similar concept. Build your own pizza and they supply the calorie count of all the ingredients. I get a mini for around 300 calories.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Went today. LOVE IT! Ready to go again tomorrow.
    Had the make your own. Added everything to it. Couldn't eat it all for lunch, so had the leftovers for supper.
    So good!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Omg yes! Blaze is my secret to losing weight but not feeling like I’m going without. I just cut out the cheese and pile on the veggies for a relatively low calorie and delicious pizza dinner! So awesome.

What is a pizza with no cheese? It makes me sad.