Dieting brides or grooms to be?

Options
2»

Replies

• Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I’m getting married at the end of September I’ve been working at this weight loss for about a year now. I’ve lost about 38lbs but still would like to lose another 12 before the wedding. It’s gotten a lot harder recently so any support and motivation is greatly appreciated!! I will give the same, add me!! Good luck to everyone on reaching their goals before the big day!!
  • JMcGee2018
    JMcGee2018 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    gemmash64 wrote: »
    Getting married summer 2019, which is good because it gives me plenty of time to lose the weight but also tricky for maintaining the motivation to keep it off...! I also don't have loads to lose so it sometimes feels like the progress is slow...

I'm trying to look at the maintenance time as a way to train me to maintain so that I don't become the cliche wife that "lets herself go" after the wedding.
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    redredy9 wrote: »
    @veronicaringel : you make a lot of sense. ugh. I haven't wanted to commit to Keto but MARCH! I'll start March 1 and see how it goes.

Do you use any guides or resources for recipes or support that have helped you?

There is a good keto group on here that’s got a lot of good resources! Also if you ever use reddit there’s a good keto thread on there. I get almost all my recipes from Pinterest and just typing into google any craving I have with the word “keto” in front of it! It’s literally the easiest and best diet ever!