I Knew it was time to lose weight when...

Options
13»

Replies

• MommyonAmissontoHealth13
    Options
    i knew it was time to loose weight when i look in the mirror and see a Fat person on a small framed body and i get disgusted every time.
  • bee_bee8
    bee_bee8 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The first sign was having to size up on my jeans. And then size up again. And again. And the nail in the coffin was when I checked my BMI and realized I was actually considered obese (and I didn't even think I was that heavy!).
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When I saw a picture of me taken I wasn’t expecting. I don’t even recognize myself
  • jdyanndz
    jdyanndz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ... when I badly wanna wear jeans that fit and would look good on me but I can only wear leggings all the freakin time
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I am going on vacation and I noticed on my last trip that sometimes the people you travel with are judgmental. Last time I went a couple of years ago, I got asked all the time especially from people from other cultures why am i so heavy, why is my brother heavy, don't you care about the way you look. Yes I care. I have been on diets my whole life. I am on vacation, I don't want to have to worry about what I am eating every minute. This time I vowed it will be different. That is my motivation now to not have to worry about these questions and also not to have to worry about being too big for seatbelts on the plane and having to ask for an extension and other things that we plan on doing. I won't be no where near goal weight when we go but I am already further along than I was the last time I went. This time I really want to stick with it.
  • desertathletegirl
    Options
    When my yearly health assessment came back not good. Also not being able to run and play soccer with my nephew without almost collapsing.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    When I started thinking about planning our next Disney trip and remembered how tired I felt and how much my feet hurt during our last trip.
    Also, seeing the pictures from the trip was a big motivator.
    Another reason is that I live in an area with a long, hot summer. I should have a closet full of fun, cute, summery clothes and I don't because I hate shopping for my fat *kitten*.