145 down, 100 to go

I’m a good ways along in my Journey. 145 lbs down from heaviest @ 485 lbs. Got about 100 to go coming off @ 1.5 lbs/wk. I trying to get there by Christmas. Starting to planning for a second career as a Life Coach - specializing in Obesity -who better than a weight loss expert!

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    That's great...you've got the mindset to reach your goals. Very well done :)
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    BRAVO!!!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Amazing. I'm inspired, thank you.
  • wrengirl05
    wrengirl05 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    This is so awesome to see! I am looking to lose around that amount myself with my heaviest being 421 lbs. Keep it up!
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    I am absolutely in awe of your determination. Keep up the great work! I am 20lbs down out of 100lbs.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    That's fantastic!
  • kathakraz
    kathakraz Posts: 65 Member
    Well done!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Excellent!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Awesome story and congratulations on you great results keep it going. :)
  • theresa2018a
    theresa2018a Posts: 7 Member
    How inspiring!!!!!!!!! Keep up the amazing work on you!!
  • franklin5280
    franklin5280 Posts: 80 Member
    6 mile ride today. Wind on return was challenging.
  • koda0071
    koda0071 Posts: 40 Member
    Great successes. I'm 48 with years of inactivity and old injuries under my belt and I have found it challenging to ramp up my exercise program and remain injury free while pushing myself. I can relate to your story. Getting back into the fitness game at my age has been a lesson in learning to listen to my body and doing things to promote recover before pushing to it the next level.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Great success story!!!!!
  • franklin5280
    Actually today I became really suspicious of my Nokia once Withings Wi-Fi scale. Been stuck in 340’s for weeks. Now today 427.3 lbs. Got off picked it up reposition feet and 427.1. Like 17 lbs. Not celebrating yet. New scale from Amazon on the way Saturday. Trust but verify.
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Keep it up!
  • franklin5280
    Speed bump. Found out the Lap Band I had installed in 2007 is leaking. Surgery to repair scheduled 3/6. Here we go, another recovery process. Meal size will need to decrease and frequency increase. Fun! Here’s the curveball that’s going to try to take my focus off my goals. It’s not going to work!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    I forgot who said this, but it seems to apply in your situation "Reload, Recalibrate, Reengage, and go out on the attack" and beat that curve ball into the ground. good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!