Does anyone've plans for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Valentines Day workout w best friend.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well my TOM, began this morning {which'll be excellent, concerning my next weigh day} & I previously forgot to mention that there's been an "EXTRA LARGE" condom wrapper, by my stoop for ½ a week {like any reminders, that I am not getting any loving's unnecessary}!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    jir4v8gxoh96.jpeg

Good job gettin only 4!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    Work. Gym. Sleep.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I’ve plans to drink wine; via straight from the bottle! Perhaps I’ll use a fancy wine glass; thus trying to be a bit classier: It’ll be pathetic by way of: wallowing

j/k I'm drinking vodka tonight. :p

I think this is the best plan yet. I may join you!
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I’ve plans to drink wine; via straight from the bottle! Perhaps I’ll use a fancy wine glass; thus trying to be a bit classier: It’ll be pathetic by way of: wallowing

j/k I'm drinking vodka tonight. :p

Same
    I think it’s well deserved for being a Wednesday
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday. I'm working. But my husband took me out to lunch. It was nice to spend an hour with him without the kids. :) Tonight we'll eat leftovers and celebrate with strawberry shortcake.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    CILLAJ8 wrote: »
    It's my birthday. I'm working. But my husband took me out to lunch. It was nice to spend an hour with him without the kids. :) Tonight we'll eat leftovers and celebrate with strawberry shortcake.

Happy Birthday
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    CILLAJ8 wrote: »

Happy Birthday

Thank you!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Think I'm gonna catch the happy hour at Applebee's and knock a few back. Then I'll put on my corduroy blazer and head to Blockbuster Video and browse the foreign/documentary section for 2 hours.
  • Jacqgh777
    Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ive already started drinking my merlot lol!